Updated home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated home page

after checking my home page on sitereportcard as per Bethers - i have made some needed changes - before there was no explaination of content - better? many thanks to everyone who has helped make this site what it is. ann
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Re: Updated home page

Ann, the page is soooooooooo much easier to read.

Maybe I'll have to follow you one time - my rv and I have been going north - went to New England this year and am going back northeast US next summer for 5 or 6 months. But I absolutely love the west and southwest - need to do the Mexico trip - but don't feel comfortable doing that one as a single woman - got to get over that :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

like the site and the infomation on it almost makes me want to by an RV nice job
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Bethers - thanks for comment - well when we get ready to go south - join us! - we're going to spend quite a bit of time in mexico - plan on visiting Tabasco among other places - would love the company
        ann
        Ann

Comment

Looks good Ann, Just correct the showcase text it is off page ....I have a heck of a time keeping it on the page, I removed it from most pages it was on, also per Bethers.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Ann ... wow ... I really have to say I am envious ... I would love to be doing what you are doing .... yeahhhhhhhh ....

your site is awesome and your photos are beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Here are a few links for you ... for one of your future travels you may want to consider coming to our land ...

Lots of lighthouses, we have the worlds longest covered bridge in New Brunswick, (you would drive through New Brunswick to get to the next province, which is Nova Scotia) and we have great waterfalls too ....

http://www.nslps.com/lighthouses_to_visit.asp

http://www.town.hartland.nb.ca/html/bridge.htm

http://www.explorenovascotia.com/gal...ndex.cfm?cid=3

See you soon!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for the info about canada - we've only been in western side - but looking forward to traveling the east - i saved the web sites - my husband just shook his head and sighed when i showed him the lighthouses and bridge. he drives i take pictures!
              tried correcting showcase text but i cant see the problem, let me know if corrected
              sharon - would love to go someday to hong kong - but it will have to keep
              Ann

Comment

Working...
              X