Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubbees beads press release and site

HI ALL,

WOULD SOME OF YOU BE SO KIND AS TO REVIEW MY WEBSITE (www.bubbeesbeads.org) AND LET ME KNOW IF THE FOLLOWING BLURB IS SUITABLE FOR A PRESS RELEASE. IT WILL BE MY FIRST AND I'D LIKE TO GET IT RIGHT.

THX, Mindy

"Bubbee" is the Yiddish word for "grandmother". When Mindy, the Jewelry Artist,became a Bubbee for the first time, she started making baby-name bracelets and Bubbees Beads Jewelry Business was born.Every piece of jewelry is unique. All pieces are made by Bubbee alone! No cheap imports. No two pieces of jewelry are made exactly alike. Bubbee tells her customers at craft shows, "If you find two pieces exactly alike -- they're yours!" The jewelry is mad using base metals along with silver and gold platd wires and findings. The beads are mostly glass or stone but range from Hobby Shop beads to Swarovski Crystals. Pieces go from Funky to Fantastic, and from Economical to Exquisite. Bubbee specializes in custom orders. Some of her best jewelry is from the "Little Girls Gallery". Bubbees Beads is truly a home business. All jewelry is made at Bubbee’s dining room table and each bracelet, earring, anklet, eyeglass chain, or necklace has Bubbee's personal touch.

Re: bubbees beads press release and site

Use spell check on it - get it perfect - divide it into a couple paragraphs - to make it easy to read. Here is a good guideline from one of the press release companies:
    http://blog.prleap.com/archives/samp...elease-format/

What you've said is good - now make sure you get the formatting right, have everything perfect - and it'll get picked up.

I like the personal touch - and I think it'll get you picked up quite a bit in some circles.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

well my dear beth, i did it! you should be able to see me pop up on SE in a day or so. what a wonderful feeling and I have *U* to thank :))))
      Mindy

Comment

Oh, I don't know if you'll get traffic that fast from the se's - but you are certainly on your way.

And you deserve the credit - you've been doing all the work.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X