My New Website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Website!

Hi guys! I just updated my website! Please tell me if you like it! And I'm 11!

Re: My New Website!

ryan wheres the link? so we can check it out?
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

11..?? building a website..??? what a champion..

Yep.. give us the link so we can have a look.. Cheers.

Comment

Ryan your page stalls and causes a "not responding"
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Oh yeah, Whoops sorry, Lol. But it is in my signiture.
          Http://www.tss-gamers.com

Comment

Ryan, your site is fine and your idea is to honor, didn't
            check too deeply. But first nothing grow fastly, change spelling of immediately and write out the full word for administrators. Otherwise nice job. Liked the Eagle,flag nice.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Thank-you mate! Umm... Can maybe make me a forum? Anything dark with a light text will do... I don't know how I can pay.. But I feel embbaressed with that ****py subSilver one. Thank's. Or can somebody just tell me how to install the ones I downloaded of of Phpbb.com into my website? Thank's guys!

Comment

Love your eagle flag. Text is flashing just a bit too quickly, took me a while to read it. Also the graphic below your menu bar didnt load for me. Otherwise smart site
                www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

The video doesn't work-period. I use Auto Muvee Maker and I entered a Windows Media production in BlueVoda. Should I use the Windows Media Movie Maker or stick with Auto Muvee Maker?

Comment

very nice but on that music be sure your not breaking the law on copyrighted material anything and everything has a price and if you are wanting to use a clip from a song or video you have to get in contact with the owners of that video or music, be it record company, video production etc. and get it on paper so no one can say you pirated the song or video. just giving you heads up but for an 11 yr old you will learn.
                    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

You are doing great. At eleven I was lucky to be able to tie my *****. Please don't take any negative comments personal. We are all learning here. And watch your spelling carefully. Readers judge you by that.
                      Tip: People don't mind scrolling down on a page but they are annoyed with scrolling to the side. With that advice, I'd change the width to 800-900. Your choice.
                      So keep going with your ideas, the site looks great!

Comment

Working...
                      X