I have changed the way the website is displayed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MandyN
    Major

• Jan 2006

I have changed the way the website is displayed...

Hello, I have changed the way my website is displayed, and I would love to receive feedback from you all... click on the link below, and thankyou in advance.

Mandy
    I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

• choco777
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: I have changed the way the website is displayed...

The website design is nice enough the first page with the space for the video makes the bottom 2/3 of the page looke off center, Sorry I would't understand the comedian enought to have an opinion as to whether he was funny. Most link went to something stating that the link had gone bad, and most of the banners really weren't offering anything free, it was a bit misleading. There are some alignment problems also.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

• MandyN
      Major

• Jan 2006

Re: I have changed the way the website is displayed...

Originally posted by choco777
      The website design is nice enough the first page with the space for the video makes the bottom 2/3 of the page looke off center, Sorry I would't understand the comedian enought to have an opinion as to whether he was funny. Most link went to something stating that the link had gone bad, and most of the banners really weren't offering anything free, it was a bit misleading. There are some alignment problems also.

Thanks choco777, I have checked all the banners on the freebies page and none are dead... there was one outdated banner which has now been removed, but still it was not dead. Also, every banner on the freebies page does offer a product or a service for free... I suggest you read more carefully.

The only reason you may not have been able to access these offers is because you are in Mexico and the advertisers themselves are not accepting traffic from your country.

Please note that my site is targeted at Australians, and all banners and links are eligable for Australian traffic. That is not to say that all other countries are excluded, but that is the advertisers settings not mine.

As for your sense of humor... we all have different opinions, and I suggest that it is because you are not Australian that you didn't get the joke, as I expect most other nationalities wont either.

Regards,
      Mandy
      I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Working...
      X