Re-Evaluate My My Website! Please. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Evaluate My My Website! Please. :)

Okay everyone, other than the lack of content, what do you think. It has gone through many revisions since the begining, and I am proud to say, I am willing to revise it again to make it look absolutely perfect. Please tell me how I can improve it! Or, if you don't wish to explain anything, just rate it on a scale of 1-10. I am interested in what you think! Http://www.electronics4dummies.com Thanks!

Re: Re-Evaluate My My Website! Please. :)

I like your buttons for some reason, I think I have a thing for the color silver lol... Anyways, not to fussy about the text style for the buttons, I really like that bubble on the top right with the welcome message, pretty neat and I suggest you shorten your index page and make the information available in another page. All in all, nice work!
    Best Regards,
    Nicolas

www.bwservices.ca

Comment

Everything opens up in a new page for me .... consider changing that ... then I'd have another look .... four clicks and four pages ... I don't think you want that ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

your "about electronics for dummies" page has a big blank white space on the right hand side i use ie6 dont know if there should be something there
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hmm. A blank space... Please, a screen shot would be very helpful. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Pemdas, I was going to try to see - but I have the new IE7 installed now - and it checks websites for phishing before it completes opening them. Yours just took too long to be checked - there is something on the home page that hangs it up. First site that's done that - after a couple minutes I closed the window.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

very nice site but it open a new browser for me when i go to other places on your site and you might need to get the updated showcase from daves site cause your ardvark image is not showing. but try to have all pages to open within the same browser except your links to other sites, i use IE6
              "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

I didnt have any problems with your site other than a box appearing whenever I neared the top row of buttons. As soon as I clicked a button the dotted box disappeared. Looks good.
                Chaps

www.chaplainsmith.com

Comment

I'm reinforcing what chaps said. Your top menu bar, doesn't do the bouncing thing, like the bottom one.
                  Royden

www.harrow-art.com
                  www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Working...
                  X