Your opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your opinions please!

From an admitted novice - good job! The above comments are good but i would not have noticed them before reading the comments. They are experts and have great advice. For what it is worth from the average guy, I like it.
    Chaps

www.chaplainsmith.com

Comment

Originally posted by royb
      I agree with the above comments. Also your photos on the home page are very slightly out of alignment and I would make the orange borders on them a touch thinner.

I thinned out the borders and they do look better, thanks. also I unfortunetly deleted your email by mistake, and if you could resend it I would appreciate that.....either way, thanks again!

Comment

You've done a great job, it is looking awesome ... the pics are better, the larger images really do the trick, awesome ... i find the black font used in the description of the jewels is a little dark on the background, still readable, but not without squinting ... you could try a lighter shade, it may help, but you've done a great job .... looks really really nice!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X