Whada ya think now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whada ya think now?

I have reworked the home page for my site www.merryfieldrenovations.com Still working on content of remaining site. Am I on a better track? Please give me your opinions. What do you think Karen?

I hope I am posting correctly, this is my third time using a forum.) duh.....

Re: Whada ya think now?

Hi Marty,

Very very nice! ...love your nav bar buttons only thing that pops out to me is the line of text that starts with "Welcome to merryfields etc" ..it needs to be moved down just a touch so its in the middle and the top of the letters arent hidden by the border/line above....

Really nice job ...well done
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Changed it thanks.

Comment

Marty! Great job on your site. I just sent you contact info through your site. Hopefully you will get it. I would suggest in your Thank you page of the contact form that you put your nav bar on that page as well in order to go back to your other pages.

On your Nav bar, you may want to go into the properties and fill in the Alternate text. That way, when you put your mouse over your nav bar buttons, you can see something like "Photos" instead of http://merryfieldpainters.com/jobphotos.html. I learned this not to long ago!

Also the photos on your home page seem to be clickable, but nothing happens?

I like the personal touch to your website and the layout of your home page. I think thats important with the work you do. To bad your not in Colorado!! Looking good and I look foward to seeing your completed site!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Unfortunately, all the different backgrounds on your areas make the text very hard for me to read. White text is always a challenge - but my eyes just don't want to have to focus on those backgrounds at all.

The layout itself has a nice feel, but the pictures on the home page are so small that I can't really see anything to show your work.

When you get the pages done - you need to make titles for them that use the best keywords for each page - not just your business name.

I'm sure Karen will see the post later.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Marty.

Its coming. Some of your menu links arent linked up, but you are starting to get the idea I think. I understand what you are trying to do with the different colored backgrounds, and It might work yet. Important thing is your content is improving. Keep working on it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X