• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedigimall.com
    Private

• Oct 2006

First time - Feedback please

Hi

I have been using bluevoda over the past month to create my first website. I have only created the index page so far, have a heap more pages ahead of me!!

Can you please check it out and let me know any feedback you may have.
    Check out the shop section of the, i have setup an amazon shop, might be a good idea for others out there who want to add extra revenue to their site, it only took 10 minutes to setup!

Thanks
  • zigzag
    Captain

• Apr 2006

Re: First time - Feedback please

Congratulations. This is certainly a well laid out site. You have obviously put a lot of thought and planning into this page, and it shows.

Here's a page that makes extensive use of white, and it is very effective. The way that you have placed the color mini banners in a vertical line adds to the sense of order about your page.

The menu is great, and so are the blue headings. The only criticism that I might have is that there is too much content, on this, your home page. You might think of moving some of the content when you start your other pages.

Very professional
    Royden

www.harrow-art.com
    www.harrow.co.za

Comment

• choco777
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

You have a very nicely laid out site...shows lots of thought...the one thing is that not all the links work, too many to remember and didn't make not. You can do that with verifing links I suppose. The Get rich is just too much for me...all the same with the cheesy yellow hi lite, not yours I know. The other thing, like mention above is the content, it is a lot to digest. But again professionally laid out. Have you personally tried these items? I mean the T.V. to P.C. I can do that on my P.C., don't pay ninety a month, get ALL channels from satellite here through SKY and Dish. what you get from theirs are programs, at least I don't enjoy. This is not a against you it is again the products and you represent them and actually endorse them and that is a reflexion on your business. Anyway you've got a great site and should be careful of association.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

• thedigimall.com
        Private

• Oct 2006

Thanks so much for your feedback, i agree that the content is quite heavy, it was even bigger before i chopped it in half. I will definately take some more out over time. I think that the use of white on a website is highly under rated.

Check out another website that makes good use of white: www.nzchoice.com

Thanks again for your feedback.

Comment

• MrCirrus
          Master Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Nice site, interesting products
          www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Working...
          X