Please give me some feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give me some feedback

This is my first attempt at creating a website and would love to get some feedback on it
    Kind Regards
    Brent
    http://www.cmmissions.org

Re: Please give me some feedback

Hey Brent

Very professional looking site and well put together.

The Latest News bar on the bottom left looks like a Nav Bar, you might want to change the name or colour to make it less confusing.

The only other thing is you have your "about us" page linked to your Home Nav Bar. I don't now how you could change it because you have your flash intro as your home/index page. Not that it makes a differance anyway.

I like your site and it's very well done.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

looks good,
      try to change color on your scrolling table as mentioned by Phil C. Otherwise things are coming up good.

All the best
      jahnSELE

Comment

The intro page is just a little over the top. I think it would look better without the spinning text. I think the site is nicely laid out but just seems a little jumpy as you go from one page to the other. I suspect an i-frame could be used to advantage on this site. Overall very interesting and nicely constructed.
        www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Good work,
          -Take a look at the ships' wheels on the left, they seem to be elipsed not round.
          -Might want to space the images in your header. Notice that the first one starts off against the edge, whereas the last has room to spare.
          -You have titled your pages but too generic. Perhaps add your site before the description. i.e: Christian Maritime Missions -Ships
          -Most of your links appear to work fine.
          -Consider justified text and giving it more margin on both sides. Will help your site appear more professional.
          -The "Vision" in the Navbar http://www.cmmissions.org/mission.html needs to be moved up.

Good luck
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I like it. Maybe on the intro page, you could move the flash down so it is centred. (Unless that is just the size of my screen that is making it look like that.)
            Other than that, I like it!

Teri

Comment

Thank you guys for the positive feed back. It is still a work in progress,but with all your feedback I hope to make it a lot better.
              Many thanks
              Brent

Comment

i love it so much, very professional!
                I'm not a fan of how when u click on a link you have that disolving/fading of the pages together.. seems like a bit much but maybe that's just me.

Overall, A++
                Cheers!
                Sophie

Comment

your site looks good from my point but your button that says swing plane 2 is opening another browser.
                  "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Brent
                    Nice site. Cool ministry also. The first page is really busy to me, maybe change the movement style - just a thought.
                    Chaps

www.chaplainsmith.com

Comment

Working...
                    X