How am I doing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How am I doing ?

I have added a few things to the site . I am looking forward to your critical suggestions . Thanks in advance

Re: How am I doing ?

Lot of work, some tweaking will help you improve it.
    -The win a car, is for Chevy, however the car you click on is not a Chevy.
    -The NavBar wording might be improved using bold
    -Center in browser, page properties check box.
    -Marquee is scrolling too fast
    -Check your links again
    Good luck
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Well to start, your site is buckeyewebpages.com, but i think your title should be Buckeye Web Pages & Consulting. Just because its run together as a dot com, doesnt mean you have to continue to do it. It looks much more professional when its NOT strung together. Also you need to pay attention to where your periods and your sentences begin as you have a few of them run together. Two spaces between periods and the period comes immediately at the end of the sentence. I dunno maybe justification did that, but it doesnt look professional.

Your paragraphs need special attention to run complete thoughts, youve got some fragmentation going on!

away .So just click and save .Any web designer can design a web page for you , but at Buckeyewebpages we offer more than just web design . Our services include advertising and business consultation . We take the success
      Youve got two completely different services going on here! One is for shoppers and one is for advertisers and web developers. You need to put them in seperate paragraphs with appropriate headings to break it up.

Also you are trying to brand by repeating the buckeye name. That's ok, but you need to break it apart and not make it every other sentence. To give you an idea, go look at other business sites that are similar to yours! Borrow ideas but dont steal them. heres how i would do it, but this is just a suggestion

Shop Ohio at your convenience!
      Buckeye Web Pages will take miles off your car and allow you to shop 24/7 from the convenience of your home or office! We've listed the best of Ohio on our pages so everything you want to shop for is just a mouse click away! Blah blah blah...list the topics, list the directory etc.. etc
      Buckeye Web Pages Business Consultants!
      We're here to do more than just design your business presence on the web! We also specialize in customizing your advertising needs to attain your goals! Let us do the work for you and put you in front of your customers and achieve your goals...blah blah blah..

You get the idea I think! Both themes need really develeped to get them to click more and find out more! Your layout is great but both topics need in depth coverage! Its a great start tho!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You just got excellent suggestions from the previous posts. I can't emphasize enough the importance of spelling and grammar, which includes laying out of the paragraphs if you want to obtain business doing this for someone else.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I agree maybe spacing Buckeyewebpages to Buckeye webpages.
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
          X