Need feedback on the magnifyer plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need feedback on the magnifyer plz

ok i placed a magnifyer on a page called south carolina been there a bit longer than expected with no feedback to whether this will be ok and useful or stick with coppermine also added a few more stuff to it as well like announcement box, iSafeSite, our mini mall, etc.
    want to finish up but need feeds lol. hope everything is working better removed music and replaced with wind so shouldn't get on anyones nerve now :)
    thanks
    jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: Need feedback on the magnifyer plz

oh yeah the page that has the magnifier capabilities is called south caroliina and then the photo will open up a new browser.
    "Jim"

Comment

Hi Naghosthunter,

Iv'e looked for the south carolina page but can't find it, sorry, which site is it on?

Ruth
      Mystical Curiosity Shop

Comment

the link to the south carolina page should be on main page where it is flashing New Magnifyer Photos then the south carolins link below it. www.naghosthunters.com/sc.html you will find 2 photos 1st one is with the magnifier but you have to click on photo and it will open a new browser then the magnifier can be used on that photo by using the left or right mouse button to zoom in or out. the second photo isn't magnifier bit will open in new browser to show picture enlarged if magnifier cannot focus in good. I'm trying to figure out how to get the new browser to go to size of photo instead of entire monitor.
        "Jim"

Comment

Don't really understand sc.html, or what it is you are trying to do. The small pic I got when left click was harder to see than the first. Sorry. Your text needs some alignment, the text identifing the " navigation " bar as such, is really not needed, I think that is self evident. Align text inside the borders of the Nav. tool area of your home page. Maybe no borders would work better?
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

lol well sc.html was meant to be south carolina abbreviated sc as a test page. the click here next to small photo will open up as a popup window which once clicked on (picture) after it loads it will activate the zooming process the other picture opens a browser not a popup. all text is times new roman or something like that. the click here should be times new roman also. will get rid of border around the home. also align text, as stated test page.
            "Jim"

Comment

The page takes a long time to load. My work computer always wants IE to encounter an error. My home computer is okay.
              www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

sounds like i need a dedicated server instead of shared server in order for things to load quickly loads quickly on wifes pc she has cable. T-1 connection.
                "Jim"

Comment

Jim

I thought you might be interested in this site ... here's the link

http://www.ppri.net/index.cfm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you ladyeye will look at it thourghly thanks for the link.
                    "Jim"

Comment

Working...
                    X