Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Views please

Originally posted by Bethers
    LOL and you are very welcome. And thank goodness for all the sets of eyes on here to catch all our little ummmmmmmmm, well, since we are all perfect, they can't be mistakes - how about - times when our computer burbs? on us???
    Yes...It wasn't me it was my AMD Athlon playing up!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

BTW, I just noticed your picture today - is that you and your son? Very good looking, the both of you.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

site is very nicely done great job.
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
          BTW, I just noticed your picture today - is that you and your son? Very good looking, the both of you.
          Made me go red!!! Thank you
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Nice site, as usual...there is something wrong withthe looks with the photo of Charlotte, such a lovely girl needs some attention to her pix.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

You have an empty purple space... (Just joking" lol)
              Great site. The layout is really great!
              Teri

Comment

Marincky: Great site! My oldest son was/is into videography and filming, so I was interested in this project you did. Looks great. The only comment I have is maybe do a once over and check your spelling. A few places I question (knowing some spelling is different in the UK) are:
                Home page in peach color box: "Cam-eleon can transfer your videos; labelled; favorite; period needed on last sentence. On Weddings page in the testimonial..."The finished DVD is exellent...and lastly on the education page in the green box I believe there are some mis-spelled words. Just a suggestion. Other than that, I really like the layout and colors!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Marincky

The website looks very impressive!!! Keep up the good work!
                  May be having a small font menu bar at the bottom of each page may not be a bad idea. After reading thru the page from top to bottom, to scroll up, all the way to get to the next page does not appeal, and a tendency to quit the website develops.

May be a small font menu bar at the bottom of all pages with all the appropiate links, may be convenient for people who genuinely wants to see all that you have to offer. This way the visitor will not have to scroll to the top of the page to go to the next page.

I know my site www.indiaascends.com does not have the bottom menu bar at the moment but will certainly have it, shortly.

All the very best
                  yakuba
                  www.indiaascends.com

Comment

Working...
                  X