Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check This Out.

High, it's the Chuck talking.

Let it be known that my sight is up and running and I'm open for everyone's reviews. Let's remember we're a family so pull no punches,because you will only make me better

Thanks
    The CHUCK at www.kikogolf.com

Re: Check This Out.

Hi Charlie,
    The feel & colour is good for the golf theme. The only small thing! Is the pages jump around a bit due to the heading & heading text being different sizes.
    Only an idea! But it sometimes works out better to make the header/menu/side picture & all common parts to a page as a template & leave, lets say, the centre area as a text part that changes to what you like on each page. So once you have made a page like this you can keep cloning it & just add the text for that page in maybe the centre area.

Good luck,

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chuck,
      Great site nice clean look simple to browse through,i like it.One thought,perhaps put some of the testimonials on each page rather than only on the buy page as the buy now page is where you want to persuade people to go.Coooool site
      regards
      Jay
      Jay
      www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't think the other reviewers know the major problem you have. You have built your site entirely of pictures. The se's will never find you and never move you up in their searches.

My first comment was going to be that you have to do SEO of titles, etc - but that won't do you any good when there is nothing on any of the pages that se's can read.

Your site might as well not exist.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Not bad, some things to consider before you finish:
          -Center your pages, 1024 or 800 (preferable).
          -The "Home" button in the Contact page is hidden, perhaps a color change.
          -Consider a roll over image (wrists) so that users can enlarge that portion.
          -Contact page, noitce that your e-mail is linked which is good, but not good from "sales..."

Almost there,
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

i concure with bill and bethers a little tweaking and all will be fine.
            "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Site looks good and I like the way you run people through the product which leads them to the buy page. Once there however I feel you need to make it clearer how to buy by maybe having the "buy now" button central and large enough to make people click it instantly when the page opens without giving them time to think twice. I fear you will otherwise be letting many customers off the hook just before you land them!! Good luck.

Rob

www.saulfarm.com
              www.saulfarm.com
              www.pumfrett.com
              www.dampguard.com
              www.zakoapartments.com

Comment

I think it is great, but you should listen to Bill and Beth...
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                X