Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st website for mobile phone users

hi,

here is my 1st website for mobile phone users. Site update almost everyday. You can source everything related to mobile phone and geeks stay here. Now is the time to up for testing. Please have a test drive and give me feedback. Thanks for all Vodaian. Cheers

www.phonez.co.nz

--
    www.phonez.co.nz
    Kelfy
  • Robert
    First Lieutenant

• May 2005

Re: My 1st website for mobile phone users

I like it!

You are in New Zealand, correct? I can honestly say that i'm not up to par with quite a few overseas markets, being from Texas and all. Don't laugh, you know what I mean. :o)

What really interests me is the fact that you are focusing on mobile phone personalization products and services.

Good job, I look forward to seeing your site evolve and grow.
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

• bill2006
      Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Good work,
      The header is nice, drop shadow makes it look very nice.
      On one of your pages, the text (Phonez.co.nz - free mobile phone games, theme, ...File Repository) is slightly hidden behind the space for "Most Downloaded"
      Also, might want to change the page titles, they are identical now.

Lots of luck.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• A Gardiner
        Sergeant

• Oct 2006

Looks quite good. Some information may be duplicated. I am thinking you used templates? Either that or you are good with graphics.
        ABC Gardiner

Comment

Oh thanks for your reply. Yes I design the template and content mangerment system installed.
          My aim is to develop a community site for mobile phone. And I've a friend who is mobile phone geek. Will be a blogger on my website. I hope he can drive more visitors so I can launch a e-com shop on the website in the future.

Thanks for the feedback and enjoy. This is really really my first homepage so I'm looking after it almost every hours. My eye feeling so sour now

Comment

haha...sorry... is " sore " not sour......hahaa :)

Comment

• SChajin
              Major General

• Jan 2006

Very Nice
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Hester
                Captain

• Jun 2006

Hey ... I think this site looks great! Nice layout and easy to navigate through.

neat shadow effects in the title.
                George
                www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

• abang_uda
                  Corporal

• Oct 2006

Hei kelfy

You have great site there, well done

abang_uda

Comment

• Robert
                    First Lieutenant

• May 2005

Originally posted by kelfy
                    Oh thanks for your reply. Yes I design the template and content mangerment system installed.
                    My aim is to develop a community site for mobile phone. And I've a friend who is mobile phone geek. Will be a blogger on my website. I hope he can drive more visitors so I can launch a e-com shop on the website in the future.

Thanks for the feedback and enjoy. This is really really my first homepage so I'm looking after it almost every hours. My eye feeling so sour now

This is a great start! I imagine you will enjoy the road ahead. I know mobile apps and personalization software will definitely have its shining moment soon.

I have been grinding away in my spare time sorting through endless pages of various SDK(Software Developer Kit) documentations hoping for that big light bulb to shine once again.

I figure, market popular, trusted products and add-on services. In the background, develop a new product or solution, get a small test group to review it and give feedback(hey, where are we?). =)

Then, you can slap your brand on it, introduce it, and you go! YiPPiE!!
                    By launch-time, your new solution will give you that competitive edge...and your customers(established credibility and loyalty to your brand or service) will be more likely to be HOT targets for pre-selling to and potential resellers if you implement an affilliate program and include your new solution.

You shouldn't have to worry much about any of this right now. If this is your first site, then stick to YOUR plan and make sure that any new solutions or ideas you have or come across fit within your plan and satisfy the needs of your loyal customers.

o0o0o Sorry, I went on a typing spree...I have to jet. I'll keep in touch.
                    Robert
                    www.GraphXntrix.com
                    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Originally posted by Robert
                      This is a great start! I imagine you will enjoy the road ahead. I know mobile apps and personalization software will definitely have its shining moment soon.

I have been grinding away in my spare time sorting through endless pages of various SDK(Software Developer Kit) documentations hoping for that big light bulb to shine once again.

I figure, market popular, trusted products and add-on services. In the background, develop a new product or solution, get a small test group to review it and give feedback(hey, where are we?). =)

Then, you can slap your brand on it, introduce it, and you go! YiPPiE!!
                      By launch-time, your new solution will give you that competitive edge...and your customers(established credibility and loyalty to your brand or service) will be more likely to be HOT targets for pre-selling to and potential resellers if you implement an affilliate program and include your new solution.

You shouldn't have to worry much about any of this right now. If this is your first site, then stick to YOUR plan and make sure that any new solutions or ideas you have or come across fit within your plan and satisfy the needs of your loyal customers.

o0o0o Sorry, I went on a typing spree...I have to jet. I'll keep in touch.

Thanks for your comment Robert. That's exactly what I'm heading to.

I've been into web development industry for few years but I never ever had my own website. I had been involved into many web projects and make it very successful. I was chasing up the newest and coolest programming languages, dig into endless documantation or SDK.

One day ( 1 months ago), I felt that I'm lost. Why I should put all my effort on someone else (boss)? Why I should keep chasing up technologies?

Sorry for out of topic. But I saw so many programmers like me is just deep down into "The Matrix" and get lost.

I actually worrying on the web traffic right now. There has only 1-2 visits growing everyday. I submitted lots of link directionary. I'm thinking to spend some money on linkbuilding service but I just wonder if they really help or not. My website doesn't have much contents right now so I guess the visitors will grows when the time goes.

Cheers
                      Kelvin

Comment

oh.. another spelling mistake.Is "directories", not "directionary" . Sorry.
                        I should go back to school and learn some English :(

Comment

• naghosthunter
                          Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

looks great but i think you may have a no right click on it tried to view source to see if it said created by bluevoda website builder and it wouldn't allow me to look. but in much ways i think that is good especially from hackers.
                          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Originally posted by naghosthunter
                            looks great but i think you may have a no right click on it tried to view source to see if it said created by bluevoda website builder and it wouldn't allow me to look. but in much ways i think that is good especially from hackers.
                            I dont mind to let people browse the source code by right click since people are unable to browse the actual source code. They only can see the source code for what they have downloaded from the web browser. It is because my website has server side script behind.

I use content management system which you can found and install it under Fantistico of your Vodahost account.

Actually I can put a little Javascript that restricting people clicking the right mouse button. However, I can tell you that won't help if people who intentionaly browse the source code. There has lots of way to bypass the right click restrictions. Restricting right click button is very old school method.

Comment

• choke
                              Corporal

• Jul 2006

Looks good Kilfy, keep it up.
                              You are sure to do good.

Comment

Working...
                              X