Re: Now The Unveil

Very very Nice! Bravo!
    Scribbler59
    Alias: Corinne
    www.projectgreatestgift.com

Comment

Big improvement,
      Could not open in IE6 or took too long and I went to FF, even then slow to load. Also, for whatever reason some of the pages "hang".

Not an English professor but is this correct grammar: "You the sponsor... Will be known as the ones who made it possible." plural or singular ? Found on this page.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

This site is wicked!! I like the button effects... very cool! :)

It loaded fine for me... using mozilla firefox 2.0.

The pictures are cool and I like the zoom effects and all... but they're kinda low-res and it's hard to see when it gets so pixelated. I guess "sightings" won't give you much of a clear shot anyway. :)

This is pretty cool stuff. I dig it.
        George
        www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

thanks for comments bill thank you for pointing out my grammer forgot to place the s at end of you the sponsor to sponsors meaning all. don't know why its hanging or not showing up in ie6 my wife has ie6 and pulls up quick with no hang time. i am using ie7 pulls up quickly here to.
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

OH yeah meant to mention please understand i am working on the para radio so it has music on it til i get the bugs out for it to start when people click instead of playing automatically. reason for Para Radio is to bring in interviews from people who has had paranormal experiances to interviewing taps members. so to doisable music click on it to stop.
            "Jim"

Comment

Error: There is a problem with a plug-in on this page.
              Error: Plug-in did not initiallize properly.

I know this has something to do with my browser..most like real player plugin.

I LOATHE this player. also i think i have a setting somewhere referring to allowing media to play on the webpage without an external player disabled, but there are alot of sites where this isn't a problem, but thought i would simply let you know that these error boxes popped up as soon as your page loaded for me.
              Robert
              www.GraphXntrix.com
              Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

removed the player now u shouldn't get error.
                "Jim"

Comment

oh too let ya know i dont use plug ins on any of my stuff :) and i have no activeX either. but it has to do something with your settings as you stated might want to get your system checked out or your browser.
                  "Jim"

Comment

I like it. Especially the nav buttons, very funky! The blue text down the bottom on the left was in my opinion a bit hard to read, maybe change to white like the rest or a paler blue. All round good result though keep up the good work.
                    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thanks Mook25 corrected the blue text now all are same color as rest of text on page including podcast. but right now having difficulty in getting podcast to come up as a small popup window that is same size as podcast. working on it. also removed radio.
                      "Jim"

Comment

Working...
                      X