Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think its ready - suggestions comments please

Hi Ann

Here is a link to an on-line image optimizer .... http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/imageoptimizer/index.php

If you can reduce your images down to around 15 kbs each, that would work well ... the physical size of the image will remain the same. Your pages will load quicker yet, I just tried one of your photos that is about 40 kbs, that is still too big really, especially when you have more than one photo on a page ... anyway I tried it and was able to get it down around 15kbs without losing any quality. I know, I know, you have been optimizing and optimizing, but maybe you might go for a little more ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

sameer and LadyEye - your suggestions are my commands - later today will try to optimize again - what i needed to do in the first place was change my camera - live and learn i got spoiled using broadband
      ann
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Well it is done - except for adding new pieces as they are finished. I have changed settings on camera so that should take care of photo size. Beth is there anything else I can do?
        ann
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
        X