• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VelvetSeam
    Corporal

• Nov 2006

Velvetseam.com up and running, sort of

Hey I just finished through the final stages in publishing my website. It is a colorful database for literature and art for my high school and anyone who stumbles onto my site and wants to submit someof their work.

So far I have only have articles that I have written and I haven't published any of the local bands, but all in good time.

Please tell me what you think and please check out the four articles, especially the one called 'Three part fiction.'

http://www.velvetseam.com

-Satin
  • naghosthunter
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

Re: Velvetseam.com up and running, sort of

looks good but needs some tweaking the article that goes to your forums have no link back to your site so that means they would have to click on the back button to go back to your site to lets say click on poetry, if ya can try making your forum open in a different browser that way the forum will be away from your main site.
    In the bv builder if you added the link from it there is a box that should say target in the drop down box on each article set target as blank, save as, publish, and then click on article link and it will open up in a new browser.
    also just me don't care for the intro before main page.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
    X