please view my site www.08004nails.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: please view my site www.08004nails.com

Google will recognize all redirects - not sure why you are saying they don't? And if I put in your site with .co.nz - it's redirected to:
    http://08004nails.com/nailartsupplies.html and I get a 404 error page. So it looks like you did the redirect to a page that doesn't exist? That makes it hard for ANY search engine to index.

Also, I may be wrong - but what do you mean VH doesn't support .co.nz domains? You might have to purchase it there - but you could have built it here, I'm pretty sure - it would have just been a matter of pointing the nameservers here.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi I will have a look I thought it was redirected to my index page. As for buying the domain name, I seem to have to buy it here in NZ as VH don't have that domain .co.nz.
      www.08004nails.com

Comment

Yes, only NZ can probably sell them - but you don't have to buy it at VH to use it here - I already owned my domain names - that's a service VH has - but you can use a domain name from anywhere.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi, thank yes that sounds right. I surpose if I new that 2 years ago then I would have had this website .co.nz. I have already got it as .com. I also have .co.nz as a redirect. Would I be able to transfer the domain name to VH onto my website and use the other .com as the redirect???
          www.08004nails.com

Comment

wondering if maybe I would get better ranking from my geo target marketing in NZ.??
            www.08004nails.com

Comment

Hi Natallie,
              Great looking site you`ve got,lot of hard work been put in.You will find that frequenting this forum will help get your site mentioned and also B.V. will submit your site for you once if you ask them to by submitting a support ticket.
              regards
              Jay
              Jay
              www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Working...
              X