DONE! (i think) Any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONE! (i think) Any suggestions?

Well I left the world of reg.com and a few others and found BV ... think I am better off over here. Spent a lot of time trying new things and hope it works out for my visitors. Any suggestions about driving traffic would be greatly appreciated. Pete
    www.EarningsCoach.com
    www.SmartMove.biz

Re: DONE! (i think) Any suggestions?

need to have your URL so we can look at the site (add it to your signature then you wont have to remember to add it everytime)
    ann
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Originally posted by asirimarco
      need to have your URL so we can look at the site (add it to your signature then you wont have to remember to add it everytime)
      ann
      Thanks!
      www.EarningsCoach.com
      www.SmartMove.biz

Comment

Like your site

Comment

!

First, the mystery used as a 'hook' is passe, albeit a fair distance above the "info-sites" that proliferate the web each day......in this particular case, however, your style of repetitious hinting versus disclosure only degrades the clever trappings of what is assumed just another MLM.

On both the EarningsCoach and SmartMove sites, the abscence of hyperlinks and functionality grows from annoying to downright disdain, as your whole content is written to compel the visitor to drill in to discover more, or at least to laterally navigate for more or additional information, and the inability to do so only serves to focus frustration to the point of converting interest to abandonment!

On SmartMove especially, the missing link to even enter the site is such an obvious gaffe it makes me wonder what your motives for submission to this forum really are...

Need to point out something regarding the little "disclaimer" plastered on both portal pages: valiant attempt to sound officious, but really poor usage of English form, and very improper use of "actionable" ..... your site is not "actionable" and there is nothing contextually presented that would legitmize the incluson of such a term!
          Would be better as thus:
          Notice: This site contains personal insights, opinions,and original conclusions and is not sponsored, approved, or sanctioned by any entity other than the named individual(s). No statements contained within this site should be interpreted as promsiory, obligatory, or inferred contract in any way. Experiences and examples provided are unique and may not represent actual results for any other past or future participants. Engaging with or following advisories from anyone via this site is at personal liability and risk cpmpletely. Your election to manually enter this site will be considered binding affirmation that you understand and agree with these conditions entirely.

!

IMO
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X