• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • szinderman
    Corporal

• Nov 2006

Make it better please,

I'm having fun now that I can see things coming together. Please help me improve my new web site and fix some of my errors.

On the index page, how do I get rid of the space in the header to the right of the pictures? The space does not appear in BV.
    On the index page, how do I get rid of the blank space in the third line of "About Us"? this also doesn't appear in BV.
    How do I link the music so that it continues to play on each page instead of starting over on each page?
    How do I post photos on my products page that can be enlarged when clicked on?
    Any comments? Will be adding paypal shortly.

TiesforIsrael.com
  • Robert
    First Lieutenant

• May 2005

Re: Make it better please,

Focus, deep breath, think, relate, search.

If you have specific questions on [R]HOW[/R] to do something or solve a specific problem, please search the forums for possible answers. The main goal of you having a thread for your own site in this forum is to gain invaluable insight and constructive criticism from others about your website.

for your question about the photos..you might find answers here:

Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by szinderman
      I'm having fun now that I can see things coming together. Please help me improve my new web site and fix some of my errors.

On the index page, how do I get rid of the space in the header to the right of the pictures? The space does not appear in BV.
      On the index page, how do I get rid of the blank space in the third line of "About Us"? this also doesn't appear in BV.
      How do I link the music so that it continues to play on each page instead of starting over on each page?
      How do I post photos on my products page that can be enlarged when clicked on?
      Any comments? Will be adding paypal shortly.

TiesforIsrael.com
      On the index page, to rid the space in the header, I might recommend increasing the size of your photos each just a tad, pulling everything together and lined up.

The blank space in the third line is there within your text box, tug on the handles of your text box (the blue ones that show up when you double click anywhere within your text) this space is probably showing due to the fact that a few letters are out of range)

The music is independent on each page, there are other scripts out there for adding music to your page, and there are a few threads in this forum about doing so, so I agree with Robert about using the search feature of the forum to find answers to some of your questions, as they are already answered elsewhere.

To post photos on your products page that can be enlarging when clicking on, I would recommend using the gallery feature in your blue voda web builder, this creates a thumbnail to your size linking and when the image is clicked on, creates the larger image, which is dependent on the size of the image you upload to your gallery. Alternatively there are other posts on pop ups within this forum. For instance, you could link the smaller image to the larger image, you would create another page for the larger image alone and link it from the smaller image.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• szinderman
        Corporal

• Nov 2006

Thank you Robert and Lady Eye. I fixed some of the problems I listed and did a search for the continuous music which I will be working on.
        best,
        steven

Comment

Working...
        X