Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me what you think

Tell me what you think of my site

would like to know what you think good and bad so i can improve the site.

plus looking for error finders. did you find an error on any of my pages please let me know so they can be fixed

www.community-responders.co.uk

also if you would like to link to my site i would love to hear from you and i will place a resiprecal link in the form of a thank you to your site.

see www.community-responders.co.uk/linksponsor.html for more details

thanks graham

Re: tell me what you think

looks good but i thought you were gonna change everything? and my question is you have 2 buttons on bottom that says buy me now for 500 pounds what is it that cost 500 pounds? no one will click that unless you have an explaination on what it is.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Hi Jim

Still working on the image change will not be ready for some time as i am awaiting aproval from department of health to use of images and awaiting licences from diffrent companies.

You mentioned the buttons at the bottom this is to by the web space/ advertising space. all these bottoms marked by me link to a link sponsors page which gives a better explination of what we have to offer as a charity.

I will try and find a better way of placing art work that makes it clear what is on offer.

Thank for your help if you find any problems with the site please let me know.
      thanks

graham

Comment

say something simple like buy thios space for £500.00 and become a sponsor etc ???

also the our aims page is blank

art work bit blurry

are all those companys on the sponsor page sponsors?

aprt from these things i think it is realy great well done you

the nav buttons are a bit to bright for me too but im just being picky

looks cool and very profesional
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi,
          May be worth pointing out or putting the pay for clicks adds in a different area to the real sponsors. If I was sponsoring your service, I wouldn’t like my add amongst the pay per clicks.
          The ones that are sponsoring you haven’t got a link to their sites ?. (Arthur’s Chandlery)
          Not sure I would put the price of equipment down on the pages (How you can help) It maybe better to say that the equipment costs many thousands to buy & maintain & a list of what’s needed.
          You can buy a Philips defibrillator for £650.00 or £7000.00
          Its just one of those things that lead to questions & queries on what things can cost & its sometimes better to not show the individual amounts. (maybe just the total of each kit)

Good luck, you’re getting there.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi chris

thanks for your advice have changed a couple of the pages now so you can see the content.

you memtion the picturs at the bottom of the page and say the image is poor when i publish the page in bv the image looks clear but when i go to web view is looks rubbish dose any one know how this happens?

thanks for your comments please keep looking for any errors i have made so they can be fixed

thanks graham

Comment

pictures and links now sorted

any other problems you can find

thanks graham

Comment

Working...
              X