• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zigzag
    Captain

• Apr 2006

Re: Is Loch Designs ready for seo now?

The site looks wonderful. The products look awesome.
    Regards
    Royden

www.harrow-art.com
    www.harrow.co.za

Comment

• choco777
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

I feel that the most important things that need attention were all mentione in the Bethers, Niteproducer and Karen Mac posts. I did not see your site if it was up for review before but I find it difficult to really get a feel for the jewelry without more professional lighting. Some of the pieces or parts of them, look intricate but without better lighting they just don't show as they should. I know there is a limit to the photo and what it can show, but I personally would take it to that limit, if only on a feww select pieces. It does look nice but the technical issues mentioned should be addressed. good luck, I hope it serves you well.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

• Karen Mac
        General

• Apr 2006

Jock,

Nice job! Youve been working very hard and sorry Ive missed this until now to tell you so. You should see some sales on this!

To Solve some of the picture issues mentioned above, you can upload a larger picture and link to it from the smaller picture, if and when you get them. Isnt something that has to be immediately tackled, just a suggestion for as you work and optimize. Larger picture can open in its own little window and you dont even need to put it on a page anywhere, just up it and link to it.

As you work on your link trading, be careful to keep them in categories rather than free for all linking and maybe giving each category a page after it grows to more than 3 or 4 links. This way it gives your link trades the appearance of some importance as they can be found on a page rather than having to skim thru a long list.

Over all... 2 thumbs up! Good job!
        Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• jock of loch
          Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Hi again, and thanks for all input.
          Every comment has been noted and I am looking at all aspects of the site. I think I need time to sort out every issue raised, as my head is starting to hurt from the effort of thinking!
          I will start with Beth's suggestions, and I am already working on the photos as I've never been truly happy that the pics did justice to the jewellery. I will also look at ways to speed up loading of the pages. As I said, next Christmas looks about right for getting it near right.
          Anyhow, if I haven't posted before then, have a great Christmas, and God bless,
          Jock of Loch

www.lochdesignsjewellery.com

Comment

• Bethers
            Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Smiles at Jock - but seriously - all the work you are doing now will help you with sales next Christmas. It does take time!
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Charles Shaw
              Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

beautiful stuff you have there! I am seeing a second line of type on this page http://www.lochdesignsjewellery.com/ it overlays your header and I think says wire jewelry. Anybody else seeing that?

Other than that, it looks good to me.
              Charles
              Yucatanchas
              Playa del Carmen
              Quintana Roo, México 77710

http://www.envirocurricula.com
              http://www.yucatanchas.envirocurricu...catanchas.html

Comment

Working...
              X