I'm working on another travel site.

http://www.myworldfareast.com

Would be interested to here opinions and feedback

Thanks
    http://www.myworldsouthamerica.com
    http://www.ethicalasia.com

Re: Opinions

Hi there

Your site is really great. The colours work well, photos are lovely and your forum is really great. Good job.
    Regards
    Teri

Comment

Hiya I think it looks warm and inviting...however don't like the writing scrunched up on the pictures...I would resize the pictures before putting them on the web page so the writing does not get distorted.
      Spanish Senora

Comment

Hi also like your Spanish site I live on the Costadel Sol and have this site www.costa-localbiz.com maybe we can exchange links.
        Spanish Senora

Comment

Machiavelli,
          -Some of the fonts used in the new one tend to be harder to read, example "Photos:view the new galleries" this could be improved by taking the bold off.
          -The Photo section seems "bare" perhaps enlarging the pics might help.
          -Personally, the South America site is superior, the colors and overall design were a bit more compatible.

Good luck.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Nice site - like the colors and the information - easy to get around. agree with Bill about taking off bold as the words appear fuzzy I spent a month in China it is amazing.
            ann
            Ann
            www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
            www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
            www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

looks great but myself i would make a seperate page for the disclaimerthe one on the bottom was annoying didn't care to much for that. best to create a button saying disclaimer and a different page that will have that information on it there cause the one on front page you can barely read.
              "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Very nice. Agree strongly with Bill and Ann on the bolding of text. The disclainmer for me is fine, how many people read them unless problems arise. Sure you have to go to the trouble of scrolling, but I think that it isn't that much work. Your site is very well done.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I'm not sure if it's the bold or just the type used on those that is hard to read - but, yep, that needs to be fixed.

On the upper left pic on the home page galleries is misspelled.

Good feel to it.

I also don't mind the disclaimer there - it's up to people whether they read it. I do normally suggest a link to it - but you aren't taking up too much space with that - so whichever feels most comfortable to you.
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Great job on the site, easy to get around, you may consider some way of getting back to your site once you are on the forum, as the only way back now is by your browsers back button. You could fix this by setting the target to the link to your forum as _blank. I'd have to agree with Bill on the colours, the yellow is kind of bright, but that's just my personal taste. Great job overall!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The forum does have a 'homepage' link in the bar at the top. But it's not very clear. Will look into that.

I have change the font on the pictures on the front page. Is it better? I know it wasn't too clear before, but I think it's improved now. But I also realise that i'm used to seeing it so any opinion there would be good.

Regarding the colour scheme. What would people change? Is it the headers? The toolbars too orange? or the page background? Or all of them? I thought about toning down the page background to a much paler colour, more of an off white. Any thoughts?

Photo section will be added to shortly. My brother lives and works in Thailand and has sent me a CD of lots of photos (he also wrote a lot of the content) so they're on the way.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hola Spanish Senora. On my Spanish site I have a page about moving to Spain. I think it would be good for me to link to you as a recommended resource for people looking for more detailed info on moving to the Costa del Sol. And a reciprocal link to my site would be great too. I will email you at the address on your site!
                      http://www.myworldsouthamerica.com
                      http://www.ethicalasia.com

Comment

Working...
                      X