My new Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new Project

I'm so glad this forum is here... or I would never get any feed back to improve thanx again

Comment

Pretty awesome .... loaded real quick for me and the bar too, just poof right there, cool graphics for sure ... great job .... definitely has the look!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

A cool site.. Nice graphics.. Nice Flash but it seems to slow to load here that I am on a wireless LAN..

Comment

Hi Sadain
          Site looks great - really suits the band and the image you're trying to get across.
          I'm only on AustralianADSL (Slow compared to most of the real world) but it loaded pretty quickly - certainly quick enough.

Good job - maybe I should get you to teach me flash

Adam
          www.BeGreen.com.au
          Australia's online portal for the Environment

Comment

I love your site sooo much. (Very big heavy metal fan). It actually loads up fast for me. The only thing I will mention, when you click on the links, were they meant to open in different windows? It will get a bit annoying for viewers to have 10 windows open while surfing the site.
            Other than that, its great. I love the banner :D

Regards and rock on!
            Teri \m/

Comment

cool site lots of hard work gone into this well done
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by amcdean
                Hi Sadain
                Site looks great - really suits the band and the image you're trying to get across.
                I'm only on AustralianADSL (Slow compared to most of the real world) but it loaded pretty quickly - certainly quick enough.

Good job - maybe I should get you to teach me flash

Adam
                www.BeGreen.com.au
                Australia's online portal for the Environment
                I use a program called Flash Maker Pro, but its really limited program for my speed when I get the money I'm getting Macromedia Flash but its 699 dollars so settled for the other for now...

http://www.flasheffect.net/

Comment

Originally posted by darklight
                  I love your site sooo much. (Very big heavy metal fan). It actually loads up fast for me. The only thing I will mention, when you click on the links, were they meant to open in different windows? It will get a bit annoying for viewers to have 10 windows open while surfing the site.
                  Other than that, its great. I love the banner :D

Regards and rock on!
                  Teri \m/
                  I'm glad you love it!!! Any page that is not linked back to the site is going to open in a new window... Contray, I find it annoying having to use the back button there are three links that will open in new windows in the main NAV because one is a whole seperate site their Merch and the other two are not linked back... in the links section alll links will open in new windows this way users dont loose track of the main site they're surfing.

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                    cool site lots of hard work gone into this well done
                    Wow a BRIG Commenting!!! Took me a long time to get to this point... my first site was medicore at best.... and yes I Used BLUE VODA.... :)

Thank you all for the kind comments

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                      Pretty awesome .... loaded real quick for me and the bar too, just poof right there, cool graphics for sure ... great job .... definitely has the look!!
                      a Maj Gen commenting on my site... now I know I'm getting somewhere in life :)

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X