We are up, for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We are up, for kids

I have cleared the cookies and Internet files just to see if it was that, but nothing. I will keep trying though. Its something that you should really try and get to the bottom of, because if me and Bethers are seeing ads all the time, then you dont really know how many other people are getting the same. Ill really hope it gets sorted (What ever is going on!!) and I will let you know when I can see it!
    Im sure its fab ;)

Regards
    Teri

Comment

oh i know it's for kids, i showed my sons the 12 yr old like it. got your email address for him.
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

I like the entrance page, yes, I can see it.
        I think it will be a big hit for the kids.

I would make the title (The Ever Lasting Story) stand out more though.

If you would like, I could make something for you that would stand out more. If you have the original without the wording on it.
        Also, I have an idea about the wording of Journey to the the land of Mystic Falls.

Let me know.

http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/

Comment

Originally posted by darklight
          This is what I get when I click on your link:

You cant see it very well, but at the bottom of the pic there is a link that reads "Why am I seeing this web site?"
          The name servers are set wrong, the above is our holding page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thats awesome I got to a page where there is a book... SChain may I use your book idea for my site...

Comment

Sharon

Everything is looking wonderful to me ........... no visible kinks!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks to all who could see it, I think it will be fun for kids.
                Sadain, please feel free to take what ever you want. If you need me to e-mail the book to you I would be happy to do so.
                Dear Bird, I lost everything when the computer crashed, but Rob did the front page for me, maybe he still has it. I will accept any and all efforts from you, I love your stuff. Maybe we could make this a BV community effort, some how set it up to let whom ever wants to add to it. Just a thought.
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sharon,I suggest making the whole picture a link as it took me a bit to find the itty bitty enter. Next, how do i submit a story? or a chapter? If this is for kids, that better be front and center cuz they will never figure out to contact you. They have an even smaller attention span than I do! Next, what do they get for doing it? I dont see any BENEFITS from doing it, or what the end result will be. Are you going to sell it? etc etc. A great Idea, needs some polish.Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I still am getting the wrong page - and I posted where and how the nameservers are wrong above. You have EXTRA nameservers in there - therefore some people will get lucky and get your site - some like me will not.
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
                      Thanks to all who could see it, I think it will be fun for kids.
                      Sadain, please feel free to take what ever you want. If you need me to e-mail the book to you I would be happy to do so.
                      Dear Bird, I lost everything when the computer crashed, but Rob did the front page for me, maybe he still has it. I will accept any and all efforts from you, I love your stuff. Maybe we could make this a BV community effort, some how set it up to let whom ever wants to add to it. Just a thought.
                      Sharon, I thought maybe you had done the image, so in this case, if someone else has made it, I cannot alter this image without their permission. Now, if he didn't mind, and have the original (without wording), I could add the wording. Rob? He did a beuatiful job on the image. I'm not much here, is he a member, excuse me for not knowing everyones names...lol It's up to you to ask Rob, I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.

Comment

I see I have a lot of work to do, I would love to set it up that the kids could just write in the book. I'm afraid of what some would do until I caught it, so for now they must send an e-mail and I will put it in for them . What they get is a CD, they pay for shipping. I hope it will go worldwide and be exciting, after we get it going I will set up a forum for the authors (kids) to communicate with each other and get different ideas for the book. Who knows maybe we can get Oprah to look at it and I will advertise it in our local newspaper. Again, I will listen to ALL of your ideas, but first I have to get it where everyone can see it... This is an add on, maybe I will just give it its own hosting if it looks like it will go.

Dear Bird,

I will ask Roy, if he sees this is it OK with you? Do you still have the art?

Thanks to all.
                        Sharon Chajin

Comment

I see I have a lot of work to do, I would love to set it up that the kids could just write in the book. I'm afraid of what some would do until I caught it, so for now they must send an e-mail and I will put it in for them . What they get is a CD, they pay for shipping. I hope it will go worldwide and be exciting, after we get it going I will set up a forum for the authors (kids) to communicate with each other and get different ideas for the book. Who knows maybe we can get Oprah to look at it and I will advertise it in our local newspaper. Again, I will listen to ALL of your ideas, but first I have to get it where everyone can see it... This is an add on, maybe I will just give it its own hosting if it looks like it will go.

Dear Bird,

I will ask Roy, if he sees this is it OK with you? Do you still have the art?

Thanks to all.
                          Dear Sharon,

You have something going here, that could be big, a huge explosion for the little ones.....little majestic authors, little voyagers around the world.
                          If you play your cards right, your little one could be the next Harry Potter. Make sure you have a copyright on this title...

If Roy is OK about it....Then I will put the words on, and also his watermark, he is the one that did the image, he should get the credit. But! If this turns out huge!! Not only Roy, think about me when the money starts pouring in....lol

On the book page, I see you have a white background, your book image has a white boarder on it, I also think if you make it transparent, you could have the purple stars in the background like your memories of angels website, then you could have a dark background.

Your site is gone now...?

I have made a sample for you see how it would look with the stars. I don't have your book. This one needs a tassle or something. I put a pedestal on too.

you can see it here... http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/...tingstory.html

Comment

Dear Bird,

I think I will spring and get it's own hosting site, now it is an add on. Maybe that is why we are having problems. As far as copyright, we do have a lawyer for patents and such, I did tell him about it several months ago and we discussed the method of operation as well, he was going to look into it...I will check tomorrow.

Really glad you like it, again I think it will be fun to hopefuly watch it grow. I like your ideas and maybe we could name the authors page for the girls.....Faries and the boys.....warriors.

I just got memories of angels back up. That site means a lot to me...kind of helps me cope.
                            Sharon Chajin

Comment

We will put Roys name on it and give him the credit he deserves and you too. If you want to work on it with me, let me know. Lord knows I can use all of the help that I can get.
                              Sharon Chajin

Comment

We will put Roys name on it and give him the credit he deserves and you too. If you want to work on it with me, let me know. Lord knows I can use all of the help that I can get.
                                I see your website is back on line...

Did you see what a difference the book on black with stars shows in my post above? I also added a little knight.

http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/...tingstory.html

Comment

Working...
                                X