We are up, for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We are up, for kids

Well it is iffy at best, Bird, it's not working for me right now, I get the holding page as ***** stated.

Sharon, you do need to follow Beths instructions, taking out the names servers that do not belong, these you would find when logging into your account (not control panel) ... these were there when you went in to add your add on domain, you should have removed them when you added your two servers ...
    There is nothing wrong with it being an add on domain within your account, you don't need another account for this site.

Bird, I really like the knight you added, and while I always tend to lean towards the darker side of things, I do have to say I liked the white with Sharon's book, just my opinion though, and like I say, I usually like the dark ... maybe I am growing up, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Wow!!! I can actually see your site now!!!!!
      The graphic on the first page is really cool!
      Looking good
      Regards
      Teri

Comment

I love it, it looks so cute.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks to Roy, I think again, it will be fun.

Lady Eye, I'm going to give it a new home of its own. It is an add on, that is where the problem lies...I think
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
            Thanks to Roy, I think again, it will be fun.

Lady Eye, I'm going to give it a new home of its own. It is an add on, that is where the problem lies...I think
            No I disagree Sharon, your site does not need it's own home ....
            I have 4 sites on one hosting program .... one main, with three add ons ... I do not believe that is your problem at all ... I believe it is in the issues of your dns .... submit a support ticket and ask if they would take care of pointing your site correctly if you are uncomfortable doing it, I am sure they will do this for you .... you really do not need another account ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Holly,

Thank you I will get them to do it for me as I know myself. Bad LOL
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sharon,

I adore this idea! I'm a writer at heart and professionally and anything that will encourage kids to write and be imaginative I support wholeheartedly!! (I loved writing fantasy tales as a kid).

There are some (in the publishing world) who say that fairies and witches and warlocks and the like are going out of fashion ... but grand successes of "places" like World of Warcraft certainly prove them false.

I'm now imagining a whole world in the everlasting story where kids can be elves and fairies and orcs and dwarves and ... and ... and ... THIS is an exciting project!

Oh, and the site (sorry, got carried away) looks really nice! I love the book design/idea.

Only a couple of small nits: on your about us page you've got "collage education" instead of "college education". And it should be "grandson's" (intead of "grandsons).

Good luck with this. I look forward to following the progress!
                Scribbler59
                Alias: Corinne
                www.projectgreatestgift.com

Comment

That you so much, I think it is an exciting project. I also LOVE what you are doing, it's GREAT! I will correct the things you spoke of.

Again as a writer (you) that means a lot to me.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                  X