Last and Final attempt check all pages plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last and Final attempt check all pages plz

You are welcome Jim ... your site is cool, interesting and although I have never experienced anything at all like this, I think I would be frightened to death ... I've been told though, not to fear the "dead" but instead fear the "living" .... So my question to you is this. Could or has any of these ghosts hurt you? Or is that a dumb question?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

no not a dumb question at all, the only experience i have had with contact is a burning sensation above my shoulder, it felt like an electrical shock and instantly there were red marks on my shoulder. But at first i thought i bumped into something like a loose wire.However when you are on a ladder with nothing around you then you know it was something else. other than that no other physical contact. but the old saying don't fear the dead is correct. they aren't quite like spirits in the movie poltergiest, unless they are very evil and has mastered the capability of attracting energy. which we haven't ran into yet.
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Wow ... I'd have to say that is scary enough for me, I wouldn't want your job or hobby ... it's interesting though, it's great to hear the stories ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

not bad. hard to read text tho, blends too much with backround. Nice flash add-ons
          Clan FFA-Halo 2 MLG, Machinima, and Glitch Clan
          http://www.ffaproam.com/

Comment

thanks clanffa changed font color to white was debating on the grey , but after you said that white stands out better. also added a theme music to site with permission from cleopatra records. and added a photo slide.
            "Jim"

Comment

Hi Jim! I have to agree with Choco in terms of the tiling. When I bring up your site the background is definitely doing a tiling thing. Also, I do not care for your background image. I think it is to hard to read all the text on the page with the black and white colors of the background. I to, find it way to distracting.

Ditto with Ladyeye on the editing of the text. I find the information on your site very interesting.

It seems our sites are a never ending story! lol Keep up the good work.

P.S. Thank you for looking at my son's photos I emailed you. I am convinced, in comparing them to other photos I have taken from a different camera, that there were 2 orbs showing up. I just found that pretty amazing. Orb or not, your site made me aware of them, so...I think your site is very educational whether you believe, see or not!
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

OKIE DOKIE changed background again, and re-did text color hows that? running out of colors for text that will be easy to read with my backgrounds. red and blue is not a good color.
                try it again please, oh also re-did my music theme for our site.
                www.naghosthunters.com
                "Jim"

Comment

Jim..I think that background is better than the other one, but what I was trying to get at, is with the multi color (ok even black and white) backgrounds, I think you may find it hard to come up with a font color that will be easily readable throughout your page. The yellow is doing better than the white did. What do you think? If you like it...go with it.
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

my wife said it looks much better she can read it now and she has bad eyes.
                    "Jim"

Comment

Have no fear Cindy, this background won't stay, Jim changes backgrounds like you and I our *****, lol ....... don't you Jim ... lmao .... I like this background, but I do not like the yellow ... if you keep it, could you add a white text box up through the center using black font, or even in the reverse, somehow in between the structures of the house, reduce your font to arial 10 and see what that would look like ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

LMAO
                        yup i do change them quite often due to feedbacks which i am grateful for and i will try the colors, damn shame they don't have good colors for black and grey..but it is done now check out main page will do others if this is better. :)
                        "Jim"

Comment

lmao ... I am still laughing ... and now what's worse, you got me hooked ... lol .... what I was thinking about building your text and whatnot around the structures of the haunted house ... so as opposed to trying to explain it ... here is something for you to look at ... you may like it, if you do not, not a problem ... I had fun ... I know your song now off by heart ... if you are missing bandwidth, I have it ... lmao

click here to see

Still laughing ... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Jim

Id like to see your navigation stay put and just your text float. If you can do that, it would be much less distracting.

<flies off on witches broom before he kills me>

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

This is the first background I've liked for your site. Fits in with the theme and isn't distracting like the tiling effect was.

I'd consider making the text a very pale grey - almost white but not quite. White is a tad glaring to me. It works better on the navigation whter the background isn't as black. Since you've already changed it so many times, one more won't hurt :) -- at least to try.
                              Beth
                              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                              SEO - The Basics

Comment

naghosthunter... I have not looked at your site for months, and I must say, it has improved greatly. I'm glad you got rid of that creepy music you had there, but I'm not sure if there is meant to be any relevance to the 80's music or you just like that song.

On your links page, how did you get the screen shots with the list of your links?

Regards,
                                Mandy
                                I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Working...
                                X