• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j_enriquez
    Sergeant Major

• Nov 2006

Re: I have redone my site

Next time, try to be polite in replying with your messages.. Anyways, i didn't push to mom2337 to use .bmp files, i only suggested that.. You posted the site to explain to her about gif and jpeg files.. I think now she understands that.. Im keep on telling you that it is only a suggestion.. Im not confusing her, just giving her an option.. That's is the real purpose of this forum.. We're only giving them suggestions.. It's good that you depend your side but telling us that your you're in your highness.. Tsk!Tsk! We're not giving them the fish to eat, we're are teaching them how to get the fish.. BV is made for a better purpose.. A drag and dop tool to make much easier to "new users" in doing a great site.. Isn't that a great purpose? Not only who has master's or even relative experience can make a better website.. Again, options or suggestions, leoni..
    But apology accepted..

Take Care & God Bless you,
    Es0n™

Comment

• nlnieu16
      Major

• Jul 2006

It's fast enough, but as said before with information overkill, why don's start with an introduction page for your main goal and then ad subpages ?
      www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
      www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

• mom2373
        Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Ok, I have worked on my site and took suggestions and have shortened my homepage. How is my website now? http://best-home-based-business-idea.com/

Comment

• bill2006
          Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Lot of work.
          Might want to check word spacing and spelling: "Do they pay on time? (atleast once a month)"
          Your menu buttons load fine, yet there are quite a lot of them and navigating through them can take a long time.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• clanffa
            First Lieutenant

• Nov 2006

nice site lol. pixelated banner tho
            Clan FFA-Halo 2 MLG, Machinima, and Glitch Clan