• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Need Advise

Originally posted by Bethers
    Vasili, please do not fall off your chair - I agree with everything you just wrote. In it's entirety.

I wouldn't buy the clear bag of that size - but for small bags to use for make-up and toiletries - they would be nice when travelling.

I also think I'd not buy disposable underwear.

Now, what the rest of the world will do - that's another question, so I wouldn't make your decision based on me :)
    Beth.....you surprise me!
    Usually we are on the same page, so I wonder why you would feel I am at the other end of the field when we play??

I still get that funny feeling trying to really give disposable underwear a good consideration! LOL Maybe because I tend to imagine it being like that fake cloth stuff like for **** booties in the hospital, or the thought of buying something and *disposing* it like some dirty rag or something --maybe I was raised too "old school" or something.......and.....what happens if you run out?? LOLOL
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• choco777
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

I know where Vasili is coming from and I think it is more of Sharon selling not, not from the purchasers view point, of using. Maybe I'm wrong? If you run out Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll! Bad planning?????? but the fact that they are disposable is the idea they must reorder at some point or in the future, which is one point in considering a product, I know Vasili understands that if you build a product that never runs out where is the profit...now you're just doing good deeds for others, that is ok too, but ????????
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

• SChajin
        Major General

• Jan 2006

Hi guys,

It is from going through customs coming back from Asia and seeing all of my stuff layed out all over the counter. Thank goodness I hAd my tidy whities in a plastic from the paper. I'm sure I'm not alone!
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I had actually even thought it a neat way to suggest a means of "trading weight" for the experienced traveler: rather than bring home dirty laundry, the extra room could be used for the new items purchased while on the trip.

(And running out? You can always buy more whever you are, so ... no disaster....but who wants to spend more to bring back dirty laundry?)

I too, thought about the "privacy" the packaging offers, but honestly....I was thinking of wearer comfort and confidence. Experienced travelers always pack according to a carefully devised plan, and rarely deviate from their expectations of comfort, style, and personal well-being. Ask any concierge!
          For those with "lightweight" personal considerations, or those with the thought of truly replacing even portions of luggage weight, it makes sense, and is wholly dual-purposeful. And, actually much less embarrassing than carrying a whole supply of clearly marked "Depends" I suppose.

I wasn't trying to read too much into it, just was commenting on how odd my mind was reacting to the concept. Usually I can zoom through abstracts like jets in fog, but this one was simply noticably different....

>>> If it takes ME this much to explain or evaluate, then it is definitely not an "easy sell" and might be better left off a site that focuses on a small area of online real estate to sell more popularized goods from (smaller space = greater need for top conversion, no matter the volume of visitors).

Comment

• Bethers
            Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

You don't want to know that the thought of disposable undies reminds me of the edible undies - but I really can't think of any reason I'd want disposable ones- but maybe it is an age thing.

Beth.....you surprise me!
            Usually we are on the same page, so I wonder why you would feel I am at the other end of the field when we play??
            Yep, we are - but I think some people believe otherwise :) cuz we both are rather voluble (some might say verbose).
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Tracie P
              Second Lieutenant

• Nov 2006

Hello! I am sort of half and half on the clear bag. I think the structure and piping are very charming, however, for your demographics it might not work. I did find one incorrect spelling on the homepage. Quaility should be quality.
              www.loveitshop.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Good eye, Tracie!

I really think that if they have colors (even if semi-transparent) they would be better.

And Beth.....you funny girl you! The thought crossed my mind too. Strawberry works best (doesn't taste so fake, and doesn't melt so easily either).
                TOASTY!

mmmm....voluble?......

Comment

• Bethers
                  Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

I think it would sell much better in colors also.

But I'm a chocolate kind of gal. :) Now chocolate strawberries - now we're talkin'
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

• SChajin
                    Major General

• Jan 2006

Hi Beth,

We do have colors but no chocolate...I have a new tote for you to look at, it won't have all the other stuff in it, but it has a ton of pockets... I would like your thoughts. All of You.

Thanks
                    Sharon Chajin

Comment

• choco777
                      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

No advice by but the bag TG002 is unique and could be very useful. I would consider buying it. Great item!
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Sorry, Sweet Sharon......I think I'm brain-dead already.......check with me after January 10th.....

Comment

• SChajin
                          Major General

• Jan 2006

Thank you Choco, I like this one too...all of the pockets, I'm a pocket kind of girl.

To Dear Mr. V Have a great Holiday, I tried to send you a card but couldn't find an e-mail for you.
                          Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Well, Sharon....what can I say??
                            Apparently you have had some wonderful "inspiration" for you to re-color your site and "upgrade" you headers! Hmmmm....is this the emergence of a new trend perhaps??

You need to go back through your pages and add Page titles, Mets, KW, and the rest (you catalog page is missing everything, for instance: a very important page, too!).

And...a word of advise/caution....your use of the JAVA coffee cup is infringement on a trademarked image!
                            There are so many opportunities to find a suitable substitute, or even to create you own nifty GIF with the many graphical tool sites that you really don't need it anyway, do you?

Looking much better.

I'm flattered!

Comment

• ebookrevolution.co.uk
                              Sergeant

• Jan 2007

ME THINKS I HAVE THE PERFECT SELLING PRODUCT................

How about "SEE THROUGH DISPOSABLE UNDERWEAR" lol

I love the concept of traveling and the traveling tips....Really Are Great!!
                              The products you are selling would appeal to a small market I believe, but a smaller market increases your chances of getting noticed. Make Sure your meta tags contain your products and make sure each page is give a title on the page properties,some are UNTITLED which means your are losing search engine results....you need this for your product!
                              See how you go with the products,sell a few...buy some more!
                              Don`t go buying containers yet
                              Best Wishes, Steve

www.paypal2postalorder.co.uk

Comment

• SChajin
                                Major General

• Jan 2006

Thanks Steve

LoL on the containers....Do you know me! Ha ha I love all of the help that you want to give and I will listen to everyone....I promise....Look now, keep imn mind the catalog will be replace by an e-commerce page, just didn't want it hanging in the wind.
                                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                                X