• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Myrna M. Aylward
    Corporal

• Oct 2006

My website

My website is www.transforming-self.com.

I am about to revise it for the year 2007. Would you please have a look at it and let me know if you feel that it needs any imporvements? I can use all the help I can get.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Thanks,
    Myrna
  • naghosthunter
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

Re: My website

looks good but i would remove the black background with a much softer tone seeing how you have a flower that is a soft pink texture also the buttons when you move your mouse over it they have a red x on it. also you may need to reword the text on nav buttons like Aboutprh change to About Us and Registrationform to Registration without form. may i suggest moving the nav buttons either to the left side or keep it the way you have and move it to the top just below the header. just a thought but others will reply with better suggestions.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

• darklight
      Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

Hi there Myrna,

Looks cool, maybe because I love black! You need to centre your pages and also make sure they are no bigger than 800 in width. Also, on your navigation bar along the bottom, when you hoover your mouse over them, the "hoover" image doesnt show it just comes up with a red cross.

Other than that, I cant find anymore faults.

Regards

Teri

Comment

• Bethers
        Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

You need titles on all the pages. And I went in and was reading on the workshops - thought that when I clicked on each workshop I'd get more information, including where they would be held, dates for them, the prices, etc - as none of that is with the little blurbs However, it went straight to the form - and expects me to know the prices - when I never found them - and I checked the faq's page also.

I did find your address at the bottom of the forms - but I think you'd be smart to have a contact page with all your contact information. And, I'd like to see a phone number also - specially since people are going to have so many questions - as many aren't answered on the website.

I didn't mind the navigation at the bottom of the home page - but certainly didn't like it on the workshop page when I thought there was none - then scrolled all the way down. People do expect navigation at the top or left side - and many then include a footer with it as well. But having it only way at the bottom might lose you some people.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

• SChajin
          Major General

• Jan 2006

I agree with Jim and Beth. The nav. buttons look out of place...I know this is silly, but can't you find a flower that is not cut off?
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
          X