Your advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your advice please

I did this website for a local irish pub in chicago. Tell me what you think.
    Keep in mind that the banner is super colorful because I *******ted their awning outside of the restaurant.
    http://www.mcnamaras.com

Re: Your advice please

You've done a great job.

A couple things - I don't care for the navigation buttons - would rather see something in yellow maybe - or even just text links over those. I understand, throughout the page you've used the colors from the header - but I don't think those green buttons work - others might feel differently.

You need to improve all your page titles - I suggest for the home page: McNamara's Food & Drinks - Irish Restaurant | Bar in Chicago

Then rewrite all your page descriptions also - to use the keywords and be a little ad for the page itself. A suggestion for the home page:
    Enjoy McNamara's Food & Drinks located on Irving Park Rd on the Chicago Northwest side. Come for our Irish and American fare or to meet friends in the pub. Daily lunch and dinner specials.

Something along those lines - with the name, the word Irish, the word Chicago all included.

Overall - a great job - I like how you've done it - they should be very happy with what you're doing.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Your advice please

Agree with Bethers.
      The green NavBar buttons are too futuristic for the rest of the page.
      Another thing you might want to consider is adding alt text to the NavBar and avoid showing "www. yourdo main.com/....html" (spaces added)

Good job.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
      X