• Show
Clear All
  • Windameer Farm
    Captain

• Dec 2006

Re: Frist attempt at a web site please take a look

Originally posted by bill2006
    Jolen:
    Correct this: "Hauling can be arranged through my hauler if you need this please ask for a Quote." Also: in your NavBar "Agreement" double ee.
    Not sure where you want the PayPal code to go.
    Thank you Bill. I corected those now :). I tried adding a buy it now to the product page but i don't know it it works. Is there Away to linkk a count of items sold? like if i have 15 it will deduct one if it sells and say 14 and when it gets to 0 it just stays 0 avaible?
    www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

• Bethers
      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

You can't do that deduction with paypal - you'll need to keep records and remove the product when it's out of stock.

As to the buy now button - you need to go to your paypal account - give it the information for the product - and paypal will give you the code for the buy now button. You can (if you can understand the code) modify it for each other product - or reenter the information at paypal for each product and copy and paste the code into an html box by each product.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• bill2006
        Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Jolen,
        There is a way to keep an inventory count, I have not used a countdown but someone here may be able to help. Do you really need it?

What product page do you want to insert the "Buy Now" into?

Hi Bethers.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Windameer Farm
          Captain

• Dec 2006

Jolen,
          There is a way to keep an inventory count, I have not used a countdown but someone here may be able to help. Do you really need it?

What product page do you want to insert the "Buy Now" into?

Hi Bethers.
          Bill if you scrool all the way down the page and hold you mouce over the Sales Agreement the last one says products that it the page.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

Comment

• Windameer Farm
            Captain

• Dec 2006

Originally posted by Bethers
            You can't do that deduction with paypal - you'll need to keep records and remove the product when it's out of stock.

As to the buy now button - you need to go to your paypal account - give it the information for the product - and paypal will give you the code for the buy now button. You can (if you can understand the code) modify it for each other product - or reenter the information at paypal for each product and copy and paste the code into an html box by each product.
            Thank you and i'm slowly adding one botton at a time :)

Comment

• Windameer Farm
              Captain

• Dec 2006

I added in a few more pages. If you would liek to take a look that's great let me know what you think.
              Lambs under the sheep button and Kids under the angora goat button, also on the product page i added links to the pic's Please let me know if there all working.

Comment

• bill2006
                Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Lot of work, you are doing fine;
                double check your spelling "coming" not comeing.
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                  Captain

• Dec 2006

Thank you for your help. i would still like to have the products keep count of how many left if posable but i can do it all by hand for now.

Comment

• LadyEye
                    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

I love your site, your goats are so cute, (nice too that you don't eat them)

I like your work, your template, I love your header with the goats pictures nestled in, really really nice, your colours, your nav bar on the cagba site I really like too. There's a few things I might have done differfently, and that would be to have the color throughout it all, can't say i like the green on the windameer site, you have alot of pages though, alot of work to change that, wouldn't wish that on anyone ... I might have worked the nav bar a little differently on that site too .... I really like the nav bar style on your cagba site ....

You have a redirecting going on on all pages except www.cagba.org on the events link, the redirect goes from a page of links to the calendar page, not sure if you wanted both visible or not ...

I'd consider the wording on my www.windameer.com page
                    Maybe to look more like this maybe, also the addition of a logo for windameer like you have for cagba would also be nice .....

Windameer Farms
                    A Small Family Farm in Western New York

Enter

To See Our Registered Colored Angora Goat

I'd add the word enter, something that looked nice, you have room for this in the bare green space on that page ....

Everything seems to be working that I went through.

Once again, a really nice site, nice work, nice hobby/occupation, I wish you success .... Ewe so cute!! ALmost ewey anyway, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                      Captain

• Dec 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                      I love your site, your goats are so cute, (nice too that you don't eat them)

I like your work, your template, I love your header with the goats pictures nestled in, really really nice, your colours, your nav bar on the cagba site I really like too. There's a few things I might have done differfently, and that would be to have the color throughout it all, can't say i like the green on the windameer site, you have alot of pages though, alot of work to change that, wouldn't wish that on anyone ... I might have worked the nav bar a little differently on that site too .... I really like the nav bar style on your cagba site ....

You have a redirecting going on on all pages except www.cagba.org on the events link, the redirect goes from a page of links to the calendar page, not sure if you wanted both visible or not ...

I'd consider the wording on my www.windameer.com page
                      Maybe to look more like this maybe, also the addition of a logo for windameer like you have for cagba would also be nice .....

Windameer Farms
                      A Small Family Farm in Western New York

Enter

To See Our Registered Colored Angora Goat

I'd add the word enter, something that looked nice, you have room for this in the bare green space on that page ....

Everything seems to be working that I went through.

Once again, a really nice site, nice work, nice hobby/occupation, I wish you success .... Ewe so cute!! ALmost ewey anyway, lol
                      Thank you Lady Eye,

The cabga site is not mine it the Colored Angora Goat Registery site the only thing i have to do with that site is my goats are registered threw them, i added the link so people can look at more info if they want. thank you for your sujestions what color do you think would be better? i just picked tha out of the air you could say lol.

I'', thinking of addeding in a form page to have a name the lambs pole lol just for fun .

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                        Captain

• Dec 2006

I changed the colors of the Frist page please let me know if that is a better color. thank you. i know alot of people don't like green lol.

Comment

• bill2006
                          Lieutenant General

• May 2006

The original color made your pics stand out more.
                          Bill
                          www.blueearthtea.com
                          www.ftaaconsulting.com
                          www.iaval.com
                          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                            Captain

• Dec 2006

The original color made your pics stand out more.
                            I think your right the color i had tto start is good for my site i set it back to the colors i had thank you. i also added a form.

Comment

• LadyEye
                              General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

I apologize, most of my comments were directed towards the site which is not yours. I see you have removed that link from the middle of your main page, that is the one that made me go into the other site from yours, so this is a good thing, I had taken the landing page as an entry page into your site, thinking it was an add-on domain, and it was merely a link to another site, so sorry to confuse you ....

I agree with Bill, your photos do stand out nicely with the green, and there is nothing wrong with the green, I had only wondered why everything was not the same, but now this makes perfect sense, .....

You are doing great!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• karel
                                Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Much better now, spelling mistakes really do put people off and it reflects badly on the site and the person running it.

Also I can see that there are links now as you have seperated them with vertical lines.

Good job.

Regards Paul
                                www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                                The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                                Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                                Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
                                X