• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Windameer Farm
    Captain

• Dec 2006

Re: Frist attempt at a web site please take a look

Originally posted by larazovich
    Have you thought about putting borders on your pictures? It makes them fairly crisp..
    Like your site, love your goats..such cuties.
    Most of the pictures have boarders maybe i just need them a bit thicker so you can see it better. Thank you for your addvice.
    www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

• Windameer Farm
      Captain

• Dec 2006

LadyEye, it's what i have now i was thinking like seting the link on the animals info page (lot #) to where there item is for sale. so people don't have to scroll down to find it . but now that I have redone my product page and I may have more then one item from that goat what I asked don't make sence anymore.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

Comment

• Windameer Farm
        Captain

• Dec 2006

Hello Everyone and happpy New year to you all.

Anyone checkign my site will see that some pages are now a difrent back ground color this will not be staying this way i'm trying to deside on what is the best color for my site is all if you like one pages coloring better please let me know your input is valued.

Comment

• Windameer Farm
          Captain

• Dec 2006

Hekllo Everyone,

I have re done my lamb page in to lamb pages. now i think it will be easyer for people to see what pictures go with what age.

Jolen

Comment

• Windameer Farm
            Captain

• Dec 2006

I Added a shoping cart and redid the lamb page,

Please let me know your thougts and if every thing is working right.

Thank you , Jolen

Comment

• LadyEye
              General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hi Jolen

A couple of suggestions for your contract pages - an arial font (not script) would be better for this, maybe set your target for these pages as _blank since these pages are stand alones and once there, there is no way back to your site other than the use of your browser, (folks may fall right off the site after viewing that page, lol)

And again, it might be just me, but I seem to be thinking I liked your first lambypie page better, seems there were all on one page, huddled as babies should me, I don't know, just didn't get the same feeling this time ... lol .... but you've done a nice job for sure ...

Are you not able to put your own colors on the cube cart, would be nice if you could ... I've never used it so I don't know ....

lol .... I think you have now moved the store section, I can't even find it anymore ... lol
              Is there a way back to your site before you have to make a purchase? Like if I was browsing the store, then wanted back to your site??

Doesn't appear that the store links from all pages .... and the drop down is really tricky to get a hold of from some pages, I don't know why ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                Captain

• Dec 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                Hi Jolen

A couple of suggestions for your contract pages - an arial font (not script) would be better for this, maybe set your target for these pages as _blank since these pages are stand alones and once there, there is no way back to your site other than the use of your browser, (folks may fall right off the site after viewing that page, lol)

And again, it might be just me, but I seem to be thinking I liked your first lambypie page better, seems there were all on one page, huddled as babies should me, I don't know, just didn't get the same feeling this time ... lol .... but you've done a nice job for sure ...

Are you not able to put your own colors on the cube cart, would be nice if you could ... I've never used it so I don't know ....

lol .... I think you have now moved the store section, I can't even find it anymore ... lol
                Is there a way back to your site before you have to make a purchase? Like if I was browsing the store, then wanted back to your site??

Doesn't appear that the store links from all pages .... and the drop down is really tricky to get a hold of from some pages, I don't know why ....

thank you ladyeye,

I fixed the contracts. not easy to get them to print out on one page like a wanted so it took me a wile lol.

I can put it back how it was on the lamb page and just have the links for those that want to see the difrent ages. Till they get older most wont seee the difrence they only fill out and grow but in pictures it's hard to show that lol.

the store is not on all pages yet, it's on the main page in the top bar and linked to the pictures on the product discription pages . I don't like that it's seprate so i may redo it and just use the paypal cart or look into beths cart.

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Hi Jolen

You need to fix a few images on this page http://www.windameer.com/does.html

a couple of them are tugged to large one way or the other and are distorted, you don't want that ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                    Captain

• Dec 2006

Hi Jolen

You need to fix a few images on this page http://www.windameer.com/does.html

a couple of them are tugged to large one way or the other and are distorted, you don't want that ....
                    What ones LadyEye? I know some of the names are because i didn't resize before i put the name in :( i can black the name out and retype it in but i can not revirse it. I can see if i have the old ones and re do them all but for Shadows and dawns those are from when i bought them I have a new one of dawn but not Shadow. I don't see what your talking about but for the names.

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Hi Jolen

The Lady 2nd image on the left

and the guy down at the bottom

Those are the two that are most noticeable for me Jolen ....

Jolen - do you not have the original pics before you put the name in?

You could make a name tag for them too if you didn't have them, that's a good idea you thought of ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                        Captain

• Dec 2006

Hi Jolen

The Lady 2nd image on the left

and the guy down at the bottom

Those are the two that are most noticeable for me Jolen ....

Jolen - do you not have the original pics before you put the name in?

You could make a name tag for them too if you didn't have them, that's a good idea you thought of ....
                        Yes I do. I'll see about down sizeing frist then adding the names. I just thought it would be nice if you can relate the name an d picture so I added them in the picture. doese text in the picture work like reg. text for surches?

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                          Captain

• Dec 2006

Hello I have spent my morning Redoing my Sales Pages Please take a look and check out that all the buttons work for you. Let me know if the Text color is tomuch i was looking for something that would draw the eye.

if you have any thoughts feel free to tell me them.

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                            Captain

• Dec 2006

LadyEye,

If you happen to look here. I Redid my Lamb page. I left in the links to the other ones to add in more picture of them. I put in the smaller Picture around the big one of them with there mom's.
                            I think I fixed Jim's confusion by putting it on the picture text.

Jolen

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                              Captain

• Dec 2006

Hello I need help with making a video upload faster. please take a look and let me know what i can do to make it better.

www.windameer.com/lambs

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Hi Jolen ... Congrats, so sweet

I'd recommend putting a few words on this page ... something like

to view the video click here

and then link that to the video that you will put on it's own page ....

know what I mean, jellybean .... lol

And in future, take shorter clips 20 seconds or so ... they'll just zoom right through then ... you can always take a few, but keep them short ...

oh they are so cute, and your video is not dark at all, plenty of light in it for me anyway,

Do you have it set to autoplay ... ? u should do that too, so that it can start downloading right away ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X