• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Windameer Farm
    Captain

• Dec 2006

Re: Frist attempt at a web site please take a look

OK Lady eye, I did that it has it's Owen page now and a link from the lamb page, i put in one of the shorter ones i took. when you look keep an eye on the upper left and you will see the newest lamb.

Jolen
    www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hi Jolen ...

That works better, still takes a little bit to buffer as it is going along, but not bad at all, and anyone wanting to see these little cuties will definitely be waiting for the buffering and the 2nd time around it's real quick ... well worth it ...

What is your daughter doing to the newborn, lol ....

Too cute!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• asirimarco
        Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

Jolen - the video is great - your should really be proud of yourself at how much you have accomplished with your farm and with the web page. Its fun to keep adding things to it isn't it. BTY I'm originally from Jamestown - if we ever get back that way again i'll be sure to visit your farm - keep up the fantastic work.
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

• Windameer Farm
          Captain

• Dec 2006

Jozzy is petting him Ladyeye lol but lambs don't stand still lol.

Thank you Ann, I have added a 2nd video page I shot this morning they are playing a bit. should get some nice videos when the weather is better and they are outside :)

Jolen

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

Comment

• Windameer Farm
            Captain

• Dec 2006

Will someone please check out my new forms? I'm trying to change my e-mail links to forms. The 1 st one is the contact us, the 2 nd is resources, please let me know if they are easy to navigate and if they look good

thank you.
            Jolen

Comment

• Windameer_Farm2
              Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Re: First attempt at a web site please take a look

Hello everyone,

If you don't mind I would like you to take a look at my web site and help me with getting people to the products. I have been working with my search word but there are only so many for a site like mine. and I have added h1 and h2 tags but I'm not sure if there are right.

www.windameer.com

P.S.

I put it on here because it's the same site talked about here. I had to change user names me and my forgetfulness lol.

Thank you,
              Jolen
              sigpic
              www.windameer.com - Angora goats & Sheep

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - An online Flea Market - frist year free !!

www.advertise.windameer.com - Free banner advertiseing for everyone.

Comment

• dankc908
                Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2007

Hi Jolen -

Are you aware that your "Contact Us" page at windamere.com opens a new window rather than, simply, moving to the next page? Is that what you want? It seemed as though your form worked quite well. We will know, for sure, if you received a form from "Dan Christensen". Have a great day!
                Dan

"'Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." (A. Lincoln)

http://www.dpcCrazyCrafts.com

Comment

• Windameer_Farm2
                  Staff Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Originally posted by dankc908 View Post
                  Hi Jolen -

Are you aware that your "Contact Us" page at windamere.com opens a new window rather than, simply, moving to the next page? Is that what you want? It seemed as though your form worked quite well. We will know, for sure, if you received a form from "Dan Christensen". Have a great day!

Hi Dan,

Thanks I got your mail.
                  Thank you I missed that. I fixed it so should be good now I think.

I'm working now I a customer review page I think you would call it. I send out a form about the product they have bought and let them fill it out and send it back tome in a self addressed stamped envelope. I have a few back and would like to post them for other potential customers to see. any suggestion on what to name the page? and if I should just type it or have a link to a cope of the review?

Thank you ,

Jolen
                  sigpic
                  www.windameer.com - Angora goats & Sheep

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - An online Flea Market - frist year free !!

www.advertise.windameer.com - Free banner advertiseing for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X