need feedback on my merchandise please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need feedback on my merchandise please

Iknow this is not made with bluevoda but it is for my site that was made by bluevoda lol sneaky huh, well I placed some merchandise that hopefully some people may purchase in order for me to replace my equipment due to someone stealing my last ones before christmas need some feedback on if you think any may sell and if prices sounds okay.

heres the link it is up and running now.

http://www.cafepress.com/nagh
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: need feedback on my merchandise please

Oh meant to explain something on pricing all of the amounts you see i don't get...i only priced them $5.00 over from original cost so anything that is purchased like example $25.00 I get $5.00 the rest goes to cafepress for the merchandise and screening of our logos etc. so the $5.00 goes in bank to be saved for getting equipment we need.
    "Jim"

Comment

Have you thought about selling them directly from your website, also? Then the people who are interested in your site - will be able to get the product.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yeah i have it on main page as a text link on bottom left side under children of the grave. :) it also explains why i am selling them.
        "Jim"

Comment

Jim,

Heres a suggestion. I do a lil work there myself now n then. On your white shirts, cups etc, make your logo a negative, so the house etc is in black and then clear out the black background so that you dont have a big black square on your white and colored items. Should be pretty simple as i recall to do your images in a transparent png format for those items. I think it would look much more professionally designed that way and still appear to be your logo but blend with the background that its on.

I just did a few designs there for friends, but i sell some too.. here peek if you want
          http://www.cafepress.com/karenskreations

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Great advice Karen .... Jim, you have a nice selection, I think with anything of this nature, it fans to purchase your items or people you have personally touched or assisted in this nature.

Maybe a table at a flea market may give you exposure as well as sell some inventory ... a pamphlet to pass out or even pin around ....

Good Luck Jim

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

karen you are extremely bright karen and i'm so dee dee dee i don't have no programs or knowledge on how to do as you said transparent negative etc. maybe you can help me with that part.:)

ladyeye thank you for your comments and as usual i follow up on them lol:)
              "Jim"

Comment

meh said karen twice lol
                "Jim"

Comment

Working...
                X