Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site

Hi, Everyone!
    My second website is online now, and I think I've worked out the bugs. I made it for a friend, and he's pretty happy with it. If you get a minute, check it out and let me know what you think. It's www.galleryinthelight.com
    Thanks, and Happy New Year to all of you!
    Betsy

Re: New site

Nice site betsy...wonderful and simple but jsut the right touch to illuminate the natural essence of the artists work...good job. Al lthe links seem to work and i only dida quick run through I didn't notice anything wrong. Good start to the new year. HAppy new year.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

All nav seems to work great love the paintings, but i'm more into wolves and snow owls and native american indian heritage and to think i'm italian lol not into pasta.
      keep up the good work
      hope to see more in the future.
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Looks Great. beautful art work. your web colors complament them nicly. in my browser i see some of you words go outside the boxes but that maybe my browser i have been told i don't have mine set right. if it is sorry for saying anything. Love the paintings.
        www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

Very nice site! You did a great job. I love the paintings/drawings. I'll be checking back on that eagle/wolf as next christmas it will make a great gift.

Cheers-

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Well done you did a Very good job. I like the background it matchs the art work.

Marcos
            Thank you
            Maggie's Enterprise
            Maggie's Gift Shop

Comment

Nice job ... easy to navigate ...

You might consider titling your index page something other than index, maybe the title of your site or something a little more relative ... (the title, as on page properties)

Great job!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X