• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donegal2
    Private

• Dec 2006

Second site big problems

Just joined the forum hello and Happy New Year Everyone. Just completed my second vodahost website but when I published it I forgot to write /new site name. Therefore the second site is not in the subdirectory as it should be. My new site has published on top of my first site. Does that mean my first website is now permamently deleted. The second site is a mess. What can I do HELP!!!! Domain name www.pearlharbor5.com
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Second site big problems

Originally posted by donegal2
    Just joined the forum hello and Happy New Year Everyone. Just completed my second vodahost website but when I published it I forgot to write /new site name. Therefore the second site is not in the subdirectory as it should be. My new site has published on top of my first site. Does that mean my first website is now permamently deleted. The second site is a mess. What can I do HELP!!!! Domain name www.pearlharbor5.com

Okay, no panic ... you still have your files on your computer for your first site, or in other words your main domain .... just go ahead and republish it in your main domain, in other words public_html

Then take your second site and be sure to add its name after the public_html when you push publish
    Then you can go and clean out the 2nd sites files in your file manager in your public_html if you like to tidy up ....

You are okay!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X