• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexgherghina
    Private

• Dec 2006

bought template

Is it possible to use Soholaunch on two different webpage templates i bought from www.vodahosttemplates.com. One tempalte requires forms searchengine and has a flash component. The other is a online-shop with all its elements database forms and so on. I understand that Soholaunch can create all those elements i mentioned. My question is: Can i upload to Soholauch that kind of template and apply the desired modifications ?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: bought template

You can apply a template to Soholaunch, but only if it was written for Soholaunch.....an osCommerce template will not function properly on a Soholaunch foundation, for example.

It is not as simple as thumbing through various templates (HTML, Flash, osC, etc.) and expect to "skin" your Soho foundation any which way you hope: it has to be custom tailored, just like a wedding dress!

For assistance on customizing templates and even re-designing templates for Soholaunch, contact the experts at www.TemplateZapper.com
    (Ask for Ben, and tell him Eric sent you - he'll take really good care of you!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X