• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webb and romic
    Sergeant Major

• Jan 2007

please have a look

Hello everyone
    well i am slowly getting the hang of this i think !!!!!
    anyway please have a look and tell me what you think
    don't bother clicking on resume or contact as i have not done that yet... well i cant but thats another post

just need to get some feed back on what you think and if you can all see the video on the gallery page and how long the pages are taking to load.. i think that i may have put too big files on there we will see.
    still i know that you are all fantastic at helping eachother out as i have read so many great posts. its such a nice feeling when people are really trying to make other peoples sites work and look better. we need a bit more of that sort of behaviour in the world..
    so as much constructive advice as poss please
    thank you

www.webbandromicproductions.com
  • Dori
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Sep 2006

Re: please have a look

You definitely have the right feel for an entertainment site... just enough glitz and glitter to grab your attention! This is really looking great.
    Naturally Yours,
    Dori
    www.earthelixirs.com
    www.earthelixirsinc.com
    www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
    www.virtualdesigndiva.com
    www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

• beebrothers
      Captain

• Dec 2006

nice, keep tweaking
      http://www.beebrothers.org

Success is not a doorway. It is a staircase.

Comment

• naghosthunter
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

you've done remarkably well all links are now corresponding with each other thats good but myself i am on highspeed cable with T-1 connection and find that your photos on most of your pages loads rather slow, if you should reduce some of the photo's lets say about 6 instead of a dozen or more you may find it loads a little quicker.

also look on the top of browser it says home you need to go in and make some changes make the title Webb and Romic Productions
        then in the meta section add your Keywords and in author place Webb and Romic Production and then add your discription. you can do this by opening up bluevoda software, open your page, right click on page go to page propeties, and then you will see general "title" then look over and see "meta tag" fill that in. do this to all your pages but as for keywords i recommend using the keywords that best discribes that page. so by the end of your created masterpiece you will have a bountiful of different keywords to use.
        if i am wrong the others will correct me :)
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

• webb and romic
          Sergeant Major

• Jan 2007

thanks so much for that input
          i have not done the meta tags yet just getting the pages together
          still trying to do forms aghhhhhhh!!!!!

thanks talk soon

Comment

• SChajin
            Major General

• Jan 2006

I think it looks great, I wish you lots of luck with your site.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

• webb and romic
              Sergeant Major

• Jan 2007

hi just updated the gallery would be interested to see how long the pics and video take to load on someone elses computer
              thanks
              i love this place everyone is so helpful
              www.webbandromicproductions.com

james

Comment

• Live
                Staff Sergeant

• Jan 2007

ok, great job! I have really **** connection where I'm at now, and the pix loaded pretty fast. The movie was a bit slow though..but, it's my connection i figure.
                Great look! and great products too!!
                I'm a newbie here as well. Why dont you take a look at mine and tell me what you think. You don't have to be as kind as I was though! ahha..i'm just being honest.

Comment

• webb and romic
                  Sergeant Major

• Jan 2007

i just want to say to everyine how fantastiv "navaldesign" the user was he helped me out big time .. tell you what some really nice people in here where are you all when i want to make new friends

talk soon james

by the way i am having a look at your website now
                  livead

Comment

• webb and romic
                    Sergeant Major

• Jan 2007

hi there

well i looked at your site here is what i thought
                    great idea however your page is too big most people will not scroll sideways best to set it at 800 wide height that does not matter.
                    also i got stuck on your contact page as there was no vidsible menu to take be anywhere

and i think that you should structure it so the areas are more clean and easier to read.

I want to be hnest with you as it is very important that we get good feed back rather than ,,, yes that looks great.

anyway keep sending me the site and i will help as much as i can with it.
                    take care

by the way i am looking for contracts in Tokyo. in the large hotels .. so if you know any hotels that have or need production shows let me knwo could be a commision.
                    take care James

Comment

• Bethers
                      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Live,
                      Please don't "steal" another's thread to ask about yours - we're happy to follow a thread on your site - and it keeps everything together in one place - which is very helpful to those looking to see what other's have said prior.

James,
                      You've done a very good job of making this site impressive and professional at the same time. Personally, I think you could make some navigation buttons that would keep your feel a tad more. But these work.

And, since you said you haven't started on meta, I won't comment there- but you did put titles on pages - they need to be improved on :)
                      Beth
                      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• webb and romic
                        Sergeant Major

• Jan 2007

hi what do you mean about the titles
                        sorry not realy with it
                        i put it so they all say webb and romic productions is that ok what would you suggest?
                        i am trying to make some buttons now in photo shop, but to be hnest after all the other work in photo shop i think i will give it a few days.
                        please comment on the meta and anything else really would appreciate it

thanks james

Comment

• Bethers
                          Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

No, you don't want your name as the title to every page - that's not good - bad for people and for search engines. You want the page title to be your absolutely best keywords for what that page is about. If you look up from reading this, you'll see the page title for this thread - it doesn't say "Voda Host" or "Voda Forum" - it says what your thread is about. That's what each page needs to do.

Now, if your name is a household name and the only people you ever want to see coming to your website already know your name, then that will work for the home page, but you still need the other pages to have names to reflect those pages. (And I recommend your home page be something like "Entertainment Agency - Webb and Romic Productions" - but do you service the world? If not, get your location in there also.

Now, your meta description starts like this:
                          intorduction to an entertainment agecy

That needs to be error free just like the pages. And I'm not sure you want to start with the words "Introduction to" even if you spell it right - get your keywords first (spelled right, of course) :)
                          Beth
                          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                          SEO - The Basics

Comment

• darklight
                            Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

Woo! That is one good looking site there! Looks totally amazing!!
                            Teri

Comment

Working...
                            X