Re: Ready To Launch?

Is that better?
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Bethers
      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

It's better - but you still don't understand page titles. Do you think anyone is searching using the words written-by-kids with the dashes? Or even without the dashes? I just looked and no searches either way. This has to be terms people are using - and so does that little bit of text on the page. One more thing - you do NOT have to change the NAME of the page you're publishing it with - although the name written-by-kids is a better name - so leave that - but the title doesn't have to be the same.

How about a title to the home page of:
      Kids Write the Book - Children Write The Everlasting Story

Then the paragraph you wrote changed maybe to this:
      This book is a continual work in progress of our children writing it page by page. Kids have wonderful imaginations and what better than them continuing this delightful story. Each child will be given credit for the page(s) they write. Read the story and join today so your child can contribute his or her wonderful ideas.

Then make the Read the story be clickable to the start of the book and join today clickable to the join page.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• SChajin
        Major General

• Jan 2006

Dear Beth,

I don't know how to thank you as I'm sure I will continue to ask for your help........You are a doll.

OK, one more question....What do you mean by clickable... just set up like a click here?
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Bethers
          Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

No, you want to highlight the words I mentioned and make THOSE words click to the respective pages. No need for a "click here" - those are usually annoying :)

And I'm glad to help.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X