• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SChajin
    Major General

• Jan 2006

Re: Elite Incentive Travel.com

I'm paying someone to rewamp the cataloge page, other than that I like it so far. Just want the catalog page right................ You are a doll
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

• SChajin
      Major General

• Jan 2006

OK, I mean revamped if this is not spelled right....sorry just cant spell.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

• cheryl20
        Staff Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Really nice and clean V. Your sites are always really nice.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by cheryl20
          Really nice and clean V. Your sites are always really nice.
          Thank you Cheryl....you do pretty nifty work yourself!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Dream Lady
            Major General

• Feb 2006

Vasili: What can I say!! What a beautiful job! Incentive Travel is a hot item if package and sold properly and you have out done yourself with this website. I have bookmarked it for my own reference! I do have a few comments and found some mis-spelled words. I won't list them all here, as you may just want to run a spell checker over it.

1. When I click on the "more" buttons that you have (which I really like) my personal preference would be to have it open a new window. I was so wrapped up in reading that I forgot which nav button I originally clicked.

2. Under About Elite and the Credentials, I believe reknowned is mis-spelled. Isn't it renowned?

3. Under Incentive travel: These are what I believe to be mis spelled words....recieve, percieved, concurrs, benevolancy, predelections, ecclectic, restauraunt. Other places I noticed....scutiny, exclsuive, benefitting, soverign, granduer, semmingly, planatation. So..you may just want to double check.
            Also is incalcuble and promotable and promotability, words? Your the expert on this...just wondering.

Well, I really tried hard to find more wrong. But just couldn't. Makes me want to go back and work on my pages more. Thanks alot!! lol
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Cindy!
              Thank you for taking the time to offer some input! Yes...composing directly in BV late at night with my limited typing skills often produces such errors.....I am too lazy to start in Word or some other utility that has Spell/Grammar-check. You caught me! I depend on the *****ness of others, I suppose!
              (Yes, they are words, although uncommon, oft prone to mis-use, thus they are not usually in everyday dictionaries)

I will undertake all of the suggestions offered this evening before I escape my cavernous business address!
              LOL

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Vasili, what can I say that somebody hasn't already said?

I like the colors, loads up quickly, very informative, laid out well, easy to read, I would expect nothing less of you..............GREAT JOB! my friend.

ps: There is something, since we can't have a ring, can we have a trip? lol

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  ps: There is something, since we can't have a ring, can we have a trip? lol
                  It is good to see that people actually read websites after all, let alone drill in on the grand tour! LOL
                  I appreciate your review, Robyn...as you know!

Since you mentioned it.....( click on "Contests & Giveaways" )

Comment

• motoxxx
                    Major

• Dec 2005

Nice work my firend.
                    Affordable Medical Insurance
                    Discount Dental Plan
                    Washington State Health Insurance
                    Temporary Health Insurance
                    Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

• Bethers
                      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Vasili,
                      I like the layout and look. Very well done. As I would expect no less of you.

I have a friend who sells incentive programs including travel programs and I used to sell some of them for her (as I had an in at a couple businesses which it was very hard to get a foot in the door.) It is a wonderful and lucrative business. And they are great incentive gifts as the recipient gets to choose the right vacation for them.

I wish you great success with this (I'm thinking it's an offshoot of your wife's travel business?) and can't imagine it being anything other than completely successful.

I only skimmed text, so didn't look for grammar or typos.

I do recommend some changes in your page titles - as you'd be better off getting those important keywords before your name. I do like the way you've done them, but I also know the se's give more weight to the keywords first. And my friend increased her travel portion of her business considerably when she added the keyword vacation to travel incentive program.
                      Beth
                      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Motoxxx: Thank you! As ususal, your brevity says more, and is heard clearly.....

BETH: I was wondering when you'd pop in! As you know, we could spend hours on this...LOL! I will indeed, give serious consideration to the arrangement of the page titles, especially if opting to delete the double-colons (which is one of the few delineators left that works acceptably). I cannot hope to include some of the very tempting KW's you allude to, however, as part of the whole narrow focus and content development (on the PP model) is so skewed toward this market segment, and when seen in the perspective of the entire Elite "suite" makes more value cast thus. I am so aware of every nuance that it is literally torturous for me to progress sometimes! i.e. that is exactly why I am waiting so impatiently to populate the VIP Vacations and Specials pages....everything else "vacation" and such actually is (or refers to) a one-way departing link --- which I was clever enough to actually re-name themselves!!
                        And yes, it is another "evolution" of her business.....Hmmmm! I wonder where she gets these ideas, the Plan, and all the wonderful structure???
                        (I am too old school, I guess .... She would say "well-trained," no doubt!)
                        It is more like resurrecting the Corporate Division I headed '98-2000, and putting a newer spin on my "Corporate Leisure Program."

Comment

• Bethers

• Feb 2006

LOLOL - and I spent 1/2 my day at the dentist's - which no more is necessary to say.

Since different pages should be otimized with different words - you'll well be able to use the word vacation on another page. I, too, like the use of :: - although I've switched to using the | most of the time now, only because it cuts down a character :) - Amazing the reasons we do things.

No comment on the "well-trained" or "old school" - especially not on "old".
                          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                          SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Uuff da!
                            (I must have an old keyboard....I have never been able to simply type that anywhere....I can do brackets though!! No? No brackets? ... see?? .... just when I was getting started)

Comment

• Bethers

• Feb 2006

It's the key above the enter key, used with the shift key.
                              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                              SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Bethers
                                It's the key above the enter key, used with the shift key.
                                I know, you silly goose! I was trying to see if you were enjoying the meds or not! Take the night off already! LOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X