Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interactive Live Music Site

Hi Kenyon,

Its been my pleasure, i'm a regular now lol even have it playing while i'm working, love the live shows tho ther great fun!...folks you will love it...now back to the website

Your forgetting to fine tune the pages as you do them.

1. Your pic in the top left of the page is overlapping the bottom and right hand side borders on most pages.

2.The right hand border needs to be pushed up to the top.

3. You dont need a Halifax button on the Halifax page same with the others.

4. Your contact page is to long, only make your pages as long as you need them.

5. Those yellow tip buttons, maybe make just a text link?

6. Some of your pages arent centered.
    Last thing you should do when changing or working on a page is make sure your page is at 800 and centered ..only after you do that do you then...save and publish......save a lot of work if you do :o)

Well done Kenyon .. you've done a great job.
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Thank you Lincslady! I took a day off yesterday...I was cramming all weekend. Lots of fine tuning....I'll attack each of those items today. I'm doing a bio on the piano construction and special features on the "the piano" button. Yes I know about the location buttons on the respective pages, but not quite sure what to replace it with. Suggestions on that?
      I'll fix the alignment...I've read your threads on centering and guidelines. I'll get some coffee and start. Thanks again...showtime tonight at 5pm....New Time.

Comment

i'm on cable and your site loads very slow, a turtle will win if this was a race.
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

5. Those yellow tip buttons, maybe make just a text link?

Not sure which buttons you mean. It's hadrser to align everything with a black background, isn't it?

Comment

Wow, looking Grate. i love music but don't go to that sorta thing do to the crowd noise I'm prone to migraines. I was a Little hard to hear him over the crowd is the Mic placed near him, or closer to the crowd?

Jolen
            www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

The grey button with the yellow on in yur tip jar :o)

If you find it difficult to line everything up with the black background...change it to white while your working on it then change it back when done ;o)..just right click your background go to properties n background... easy peasy

Jim do you know what it is thats loading slow? ..i'm on broadband its ok on mine...

How to Center your page

Comment

Hey Lincslady....okay this is scary...you've got me starting to think like you...that's just what I did with the background. Chang to white..aling...then back to black. The Tip Jar buttons..you think they should be textlinks? I mad them using HTML because of Pay Pal. I'll have to look at those a bit later. I'm working on the Piano page now. Check it out ...so far "The Piano"..
                as always..thank yo thank you thank you.
                Windameer....i saw your site some days ago....great stuff. Forwrd thinkin for a farm...best of luck to you. If you guys have a favorite song...let me know.....

.Kenoyn

ps. The guy at the piano is me. I run everything from there. The video remote/pan/tilt/zoom, the chat room, and all the performing. Makes for a busy nite! Thanks everyone...keep up the comments..I need you all!!!

Comment

haha spooky!....your picture at the top of every page is still overlapping..it needs pushing up to the top..its really annoying... you know, like a painting hanging crooked on someones wall :o)

You need a bit of content on your site (text) ..a suggestion...how about a page telling us a bit about yourself ? an about us/me page, instead of the piano page? ...

How to Center your page

Comment

Well you should be very Proud, you play beautifully, have a nice voice and are doing a great Job with the web site. I checked you tip buttons they all went to pay-pal like you want but you may want to set them to black so it opens a new browser and they don't loose your site i had to use a back button on the browser.

Thank you about my site.

Keep up the good work.

Jolen

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                      haha spooky!....your picture at the top of every page is still overlapping..it needs pushing up to the top..its really annoying... you know, like a painting hanging crooked on someones wall :o)

You need a bit of content on your site (text) ..a suggestion...how about a page telling us a bit about yourself ? an about us/me page, instead of the piano page? ...
                      Your Right Lincslady, I didn't see that till I saw your post :)

Jolen

Comment

Love your site....What fun! You have a little overlapping on (Live! and) What a great job, I'll check in tonight
                        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi, just an idea for your site as there a so many time zones it might be nice to have a clock that shows the time at your bar.
                          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris...great Idea!!! I'm live now...when I get home tonight...thabks for the link.
                            .....Kenyon

Comment

Originally posted by onlinepianobar
                              Thanks Chris...great Idea!!! I'm live now...when I get home tonight...thabks for the link.
                              .....Kenyon

No kidding Kenyon - you are very very much alive!! .... Linda has you looking awesome "A Class Act"!!

What a job on the remake of this site .... I so love the color scheme, Linda, you've got it my dear!! "Make-over of the Year" and the award goes to you both!!

Just wows me ....

A++++++++++++++++++++++ Great Job!! So nice to see .....

I need a new site in these colors now, lol, I'm jealous ... hee hee

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You're a real sweetheart , Ladyeye....nice to SEE you!! Yes, thanks to my new best friend Linda....the site looks AND runs better. Still loads of work to do. Right now I'm tring to set up so that I stream the previous night's performance (like right now) until the next LIVE stream. So, Ladyeye...you are now watching tonight's gig. Real nice crow, too. Thanks for the help....back to work for me..

.Kenyon

Comment

Working...
                                X