• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marion
    Private First Class

• Nov 2006

www.gymbodycool.com

Hi. As a new website builder I would appreciate any feedback as to whether my site is clear as to what I am selling, and if there is anything that needs correcting. Thanks. *****n
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: www.gymbodycool.com

Well a couple of things. First I like the product. I have used something like this before, and love it.
    All of the uses you name in your ovals - it'd be nice if these were links to pictures of the product used in these ways - a dof wearing one; one placed over eyes, etc bettere I think to show then tell with this sort of thing.
    The pic of the penguin mode. is pretty small, and the coolband itself looks like it is drawn on, so it doesn't look genuine - kow what I mean? I think some clever finegling with a photo editing program could place one of your products more successfully on a penguin pic..
    Your pages need to be titled, which you can do in view page properties, with what they are - How To Use, Pattern, etc, and the home page, although saved as index, is more universally described and recognised as 'Home'.
    While I like the background picture, it might be alittle busy, - maybe it could be muted or faded a bit? I don't know much about that.
    If not, the ovals might stand out better with a slightly broader outline. Also, the text in the shapes needs to be centered.
    Having said all this, I think you have a good start, and definately a good product.

Oh, and put the name of your site in your signature, or in the body of your post as a link - easier for us..

Good Luck
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• marion
      Private First Class

• Nov 2006

Re: www.gymbodycool.com

thank you very much for your very kind examination of my site.
      I will try to improve on some of the things you mentioned. I am not sure how to find human models to wear the scarves tho. Thanks again, *****n in London

Comment

Working...
      X