• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • piera
    Sergeant

• Nov 2006

Tell what do you think

Hi everybody!

I finish my web site www.wendybijoux.com and I would like to know if everything is ok. Your feedback or your suggestions is important to me.
    Please take a look into my site & let me know what you think about it.
    Thanks
  • naghosthunter
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

Re: Tell what do you think

looks good and i can tell you have spent a lot of time in making your website. but you may need to tweak it a wee bit. examples listed below..

1-on your pages all of them the nav bar is too far to the right.
    2- I understand you'd like to have your site in english etc but when i click english and navigate throughout your site it is in a different language not english. so you may want to check out your language pages to make sure they are in the proper place all english in english, french in french etc...

there is a lot of tweaking or fine tuning ahead befor it will actually be ready.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

• Windameer Farm
      Captain

• Dec 2006

I think it's looking good, looks like you page is too wide check and see if it about 800 with if not set it to it should get you navagation bar on to the page and no scroll at the bottem.
      Did you hand make them? i like ther looks and think you'll have many sales.

Good luck with your site.

Jolen
      www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Ditto with the above, felt a bit lost on your home page until I scrolled down.
        Off to a good start.

Cheers.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Lincslady
          Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Hi Wendy,

Like your designs, you need to set your page guides though as your menu is half hidden on the right which means people will have to scroll sideways to navigate, people dont like scrolling sideways..follow the link below this will fix it ..nice work tho well done
          Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• SChajin
            Major General

• Jan 2006

I like the concept and you have done a lot of work....maybe just a little more. The Gems are just a little to big...sorry just maybe me. You do great work...Good Luck with your site!
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

• piera
              Sergeant

• Nov 2006

Thanks for your help. I fixed everything as you told me. I'm happy to see that it's okay now and I'm looking forward to selling my fashion jewelry I hand made.

Comment

• Windameer Farm
                Captain

• Dec 2006

Well in my browser the pages are still a Little wide i can see more of your navigation then before but there not all the way on the page yet.

Jolen
                www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

• Live
                  Staff Sergeant

• Jan 2007

I’m writing these notes as I’m going through your site.
                  I’m looking at the English page.
                  1. maybe you can center it. On my screen everything is way to the left..and a bunch of white space on the right.
                  2. love the colors. If you took these photos, maybe you can take them again, and save them in a larger format. Just because it looks a little pixalated, like you took a small photo and stretched it out big..Just remember this, photos on your website always look great at their original size or smaller, but if you make them bigger, its like walking up to a t.v screen and you can see all the pixels.

3. Your sets page. VERY clean! Great job. Maybe I would like to see a header though.
                  4. I love your form page. It’s very clean. However, under fashion jewlary list, When my cursor highlights the item, should it be moved over to the left of the screen and automatically fill in the price ext? Your names of your products are long and I would hate to sit there and type it all out. Maybe you can change it to a check box or something more user friendly..and automatically sums up the costs.
                  5. on this same page, you need to stretch out your colour box a bit more.
                  Your “thank you” is not all in the box.

Over all, great clean look., easy to navigate, great photos. I like it.
                  Live
                  LiveAd.Biz

Comment

Working...
                  X