Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Quickie.

Hi Peeps
    I've totally redone one of my forums for Angies CyberScripts, But since my accident, and i lost my Glasses and have to wait for the new one's arrive. t have been struggling on, but you know what they say two heads are better than one. So if you kind people would check it out for mistakes and whot not. it would be most apprechiated.

Front Door Or The Back Door

Re: Just a Quickie.

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
    Hi Peeps
    I've totally redone one of my forums for Angies CyberScripts, But since my accident, and i lost my Glasses and have to wait for the new one's arrive. t have been struggling on, but you know what they say two heads are better than one. So if you kind people would check it out for mistakes and whot not. it would be most apprechiated.

Front Door Or The Back Door
    Accident?? Hope you're okay, matie. I've spotted a few, my friend. I will email or pm you, rather than list them all here.

I've just registered but may have goofed it up as the activation email hasn't arrived. Could just be slooooooooow BT Yahoo. Lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok my friend
      you should of received two email, but I've activated the account anyway.
      if you log in could you have your speakers on as I'm test something.

Comment

Garry,

Way too complex for this simpleton. It took me 4 attempts just to get past registration security. Full of great ideas. Love the pop out side menu.

P.S. My sound is on but I didn't hear anything

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
          Garry,

Way too complex for this simpleton. It took me 4 attempts just to get past registration security. Full of great ideas. Love the pop out side menu.

P.S. My sound is on but I didn't hear anything
          Ah my dear friend you joined the wrong forum, go to the first post click the Back Door link.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope everything will be ok and you gets your "eyes" back soon ....

Quickie & back door caught my eye, lol

Open to all? :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry to hear about your accident Aliens, hope all is well for you...........I think you are absolutely brilliant when it comes to making forums, I know you are way over my head and have helped me out plenty. What can I say about your forum. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! Take care

Comment

The Host applauds your recent work!
                It is amazing how focused your expertise with Forums and scripting has become, glasses or no!

Race is undoubtedly beaming with pride!

Comment

Looks Great to me.

I put a form on my site but nothing like yours and people don't use it so I'm taken it out till i find how it incorporate it in my site. You have done a wonderful Job Love the pop out navigation that follows you on the right side.

Jolen
                  www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartMaster
                    The Host applauds your recent work!
                    It is amazing how focused your expertise with Forums and scripting has become, glasses or no!

Race is undoubtedly beaming with pride!
                    hhmm it's funny you know i have come over all humble pieish can't think why.

There seems to be some confusion over which forum this is for so here is the long URL
                    http://angies-cyberscripts.org/forum1

Comment

Working...
                    X