Finished my WEBSITE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished my WEBSITE!

I finished my website... I am still going to contantly be making changes, fixes and all. Now all I need is for people to find some mistakes, errors, or anything . Also the paragraph on the home page "Beautiful Faces and Historic Places" all of the information below that will be changed.

Re: Finished my WEBSITE!

I really like your choice of colors. And this size type makes the light text on the dark background work for me (plus it not be stark white :) )

You need to work a bit on your page titles, meta keywords and descriptions and some of your text to better it for your customers and search engines.

And I won't say anything about the black background on the box at the bottom, cuz I believe what you said above means you know about it.

Excellent job - just some tweaking required.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

THINK BALANCE

The mixing of shapes lends to "fuzzy" edges and are a hard tap to the sub-conscious eye (i.e. the rectangular header within a radiused background; the navigation block & pix inside double radiused fields, etc.).

I would suggest picking one style and not using so many "fields" or at the very least, using slight tonal differences in color rather than altogether different colors....too much going on!

That goes for your right-hand side "blue elipse" encroaching into the center of your page/up to the main pix. Clearly in this example, either remove the eliptical "edge" you created and tone down your color of the remaining rectangle, or re-think this entire space. The contrast between the colors is too bold, too uneven. (To see how uneven, take a quick look at how you formatted your scrollbars: why so muted and the site so bold?? Do you see this?)

Anyway...the rest of the elements are solidly organized fairly good enough to refine, but the shapes and colors really need some attention, in my opinion.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Kasobus,

Totally agree with Vasilli about the colours, keep them constant, I like the colours you have chosen, maybe change the scroll bar colour to the same as your pages...I also agree that the eclipse shape doesnt make the page look ***** ..maybe just a regular rectangle?

You have to many Email links on one page to, Me..Email and contact all on the home page ...it would be better to just put Contact on your menu bar on each page.

Other than that ...youve done a great job well done
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Im definately going to do probley everything mentioned, well that is when my dad comes back from his "Buisness Trip"(Golfing...) from florida. Thanks for all the advice!

Comment

Working...
          X