Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me?

Hello Friends,
    I'm unable to change the names in the menu buttons of these two designs.

http://www.lindashouseemporium.net/church2.html

http://www.lindashouseemporium.net/church3.html

So,can any one please remove all the names on the menu bars such as home,about us,service times etc,so that i can edit the names without creating new one and please send me the blank menu bars of these two designs to
    sunny152s@rediffmail.com

Thanks,
    SUNNY.

Re: Can anyone help me?

Hi, you should be able to just delete the old url/name/link & enter the new one. Are you sure that you haven’t called up an old page because your cache hasn’t been cleared. ? Quite a common problem when changing links in menu’s . (Press F5 quite a few times).
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris,
      Thanks for your reply,and when i right click the menu button say"home" then image properties screen is appearing and there is no way to change the name of that button.The menu bars are created with BV,so why i'm unable to change the names using the existing menu button? will you please explain me clearly how to change names without creating new menu button?

Comment

Sunny

Are you just saving the buttons Linda has made you from the webpage and inserting them as an image? This sounds like what you are doing ...

You actually need to add the navigation buttons via your navigation bar within your blue voda website builder - if you do not do this, it is only being added as an image, and you cannot change that ....

You need to install the buttons Linda has made for you into your nav buttons folder on your own computer in order for them to work in the way they should if Linda has designed these especially for you, if not they are already in your navigation bar, when you insert navigation bar from within your blue voda webbuilder, you double click on the navigation bar and a menu will come up where you can then choose from plenty of navigation buttons, and these ones will be found ........

I believe Linda gave you directions for this in the thread where she did these pages for you .... check that thread and you will see ... to find that thread, view your own name, and view all your posts ... you will see ...

Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X