• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eribbit69
    Second Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

totally redone....once again

Hello All!
    I played with the pic resizer and think I have all the pictures sized correctly now.
    Please check it out and let me know how everything is....Thanks again!
  • asirimarco
    Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

Re: totally redone....once again

site looks good and all buttons seem to work - might wan to check on the centering - a few pages are just a little off also caught a couple of spelling errors
    about me page should it be "loved the art of ..."
    on wall hanging page last two pieces should it be dream catcher and last piece should it be original
    otherwise great job - keep up good work
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

• Lincslady
      Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Hi Elena,

Pics load great..well done

Couple of things I noticed while browsing your site, on your menu bar you need to begin all your page names with Capitols ..Home..Necklaces..Bracelets..Wall Hangings etc and also on the titles of your items..Treasured..Earth..Picot etc.

Also like Ann said quite a few spelling errors..and centering your pages, only small things and easily fixed.

Love your Septembers Child banner great colours...looking better all the time..well done.
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• philipc9635
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hi Elena

Well done so far, I noticed on some pages the Add to Page button is overlapping some of the text.

I would try to center your Paypal and credit card buttons in the middle of the page at the bottom. I would also look at aligning your pictures to give it a more professional look. You can simply increase your page length. You could place all your miscellaneous links down the left under the Navigation buttons.

But if you like it how it is thats cool, I like what you've done so far.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
        X