Can you take a look at my website please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you take a look at my website please

I'm getting customers coming to my website but not that much work from it incomparison to the views, could I have some honest opinions as to what you think?
    I've stuck with it for a few months maybes its time for a re-vamp.

Re: Can you take a look at my website please

Hi,

I think maybe move the photos together and just play a little. Something is a little off and I'm not sure what it is....I think photos.....Maybe try it. I see alot of work done and you will get it.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Your header is so big - I thought I was looking at the entire page and had to use the navigation to find out more. You need to move that up so that the text starts before anyone has to scroll down.

This problem carries through on all the pages - it was after I clicked to another page that I thougth to myself - well, I sure hope there's more here somewhere!

Your pages also need to all be centered in the same area on the page - so when you change pages, it doesn't "jump" to somewhere else.

I'm not a fan of the blurred type of header, but that's personal - and I think it does have it's place on your type of site. But if you made it smaller - brought the pictures in and the navigation in - and got your page width down a tad -and get the body of the page starting up higher, I think it'll help you to retain visitors.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

One thing you might want to try after making some page modifications as suggested by the others...is to set up a blog about your business with a link to your actual site. Blogs are picked up in search engines a whole lot quicker than regular sites. Key is to blog daily if not every other day and get links on your site from other sites. I've got some really cool info on blogging that I can share if you are interested. Good luck!

Comment

All these are great suggestions and I hope that you listen to them. The one other observation I made is that the button text is a little too heavy. Take the bold off of your text and it will look much better. You might also want to change the color of the button text to a dark gray... just a little too much pink going on. You've done a lot of great work... and it will pay off soon.
          Naturally Yours,
          Dori
          www.earthelixirs.com
          www.earthelixirsinc.com
          www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
          www.virtualdesigndiva.com
          www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Wow, thanks everyone, I will hopefully get the time to get onto that tonight. Thats if I remember how to change things its been such a long time since I did it.
            Thanks everyone.

Comment

If you run into problems just let us know tinkerbell! It's just like riding a bike... you'll remember!
              Naturally Yours,
              Dori
              www.earthelixirs.com
              www.earthelixirsinc.com
              www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
              www.virtualdesigndiva.com
              www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Working...
              X