Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site is changed a little

Hello,
    Would appreciate any opinions about my site. I also am having trouble with the bv banners. I am not sure where to copy and paste the info I just copied the banners into my site so there is no link to them, can someone tell me where I need to copy this info for the banners to work properly.

Thank you,
    Karry
    www.joyofit.org

Re: site is changed a little

Originally posted by karry123
    Hello,
    Would appreciate any opinions about my site. I also am having trouble with the bv banners. I am not sure where to copy and paste the info I just copied the banners into my site so there is no link to them, can someone tell me where I need to copy this info for the banners to work properly.

Thank you,
    Karry
    www.joyofit.org

Hi Karry

In regards to the Voda banners, you will want to sign up to the "affiliate program" which will earn you cash if anyone signs up under your affiliate link, those are the banners you should use. Once you sign up you will have access to these banners with their html code so that these images or text links will work as workable links ...

here is where you sign up http://www.vodahost.com/partner/index.php

You will paste the code into a html box.

Your site looks great!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Ladyeye! Have a great day!

Comment

Hey Karry,

I think your site looks good too - esp. for a newbie (dont worry, a lot of us are, lol) :-

A few things: watch grammar, for eg the sentence "Most average people just doesn't have time to sit down and learn how to start a business" - it should be "don't have the time" (mistakes like that will cost you in credibilty, which you esp. need in a site like this - ppl might be suspicious, and you have to allay fears)

Watch the text towards the bottom, it's starting to creep over and is not flush left.

Small point but these survey for $ tend to only work - as I understand it - in North America. Outside of the US and Canada, the pickings are slim - I know, I tried it, lol. But this shouldn't really be a problem coz of the vast markets in these countries. But maybe you might mention this, so non-North Americans don't waste their time :-

Hope it works for you,

cheers,

Will
        A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Comment

Site looks good - like the colors and set up. but agree about aligning the text on both pages. you can align all the text boxes by clicking on all of them while holding down the shift key then let go fo shift and go to the "Layout" tab > "align" then "left" that will get them all in the same position as to the left margin.
          also grammer does need to be checked. have someone else proof it for you as they will catch the mistakes quicker.
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Thank you for the input, I will do some more proofreading and get it fixed.
            Have a good day!
            karry
            www.joyofit.org.

Comment

looks good from what i seen
              "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
              X